• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the Gummi Ship?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destinied Unknown

..... did you play kingdom hearts? if you didn't, i don't think you will understand much of the stuff here.anyways its a ship that you use to go to different worlds.

Darkness Riku

It's a ship you can modify to go to other worlds.It's not that hard to go to other worlds once you've gone once.Then you can just warp to it later in the game,

Midnight

Ahh, no I just bought the game. Yes I'm fairly new to it all, but I do know about the princesses of the light, somewhat about the Heartless, and the Keyblades. That's basically it... but I'm willing to learn. ^-^...-_-

T

Tidus22340

WARNING:CONTAINS A SPOILER

basically what they said..there are some cool tricks to it. later in the game you can teleport to other worlds instead of having to drive there.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
yes, you can also modify/create new ones once you get enough gummi blocks. At first making them is difficult, but after a little while you get the hang of it. I made a gummi ship that looks just like the Heart in the background of the title of the game.

Darkness Riku

Cloud_Strife_024 said:
wat id like to know is if the gummi ship is made of gummi blocks like the gummi bears lol,
on a serious note wat r the gummi blocks made up of
There made of the meteor materials,which it says in Ansem's report.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Midnight said:
The title speaks for itself, but I want to say I have absolutely no idea what this ship thingy is? And it looks like it's gonna be difficult. *sigh* can you give me some tips?

The Gummy Ship is a Space Ship made out of Gummy Blocks and it's very easy to control. You basically use the "X Button" to shoot things and the analog stick to control your dodging from enemies. It's not hard at all since you can't get lost because the route to another world is already decided for you. You just need to avoid the obstacles during the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back