• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the easiet/fastest way to earn a lot of munny?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbielans

It looks like you have to play a game a Master Yen's tower in Twilight Town, but not sure how to get there.

I heard there is some game you can play somewhere. I have the lucky ability equipped on everyone and Jackpot on Donald and Goofy. Anything else I should do?

Last edited:

cbielans

I've Also started the world that never was so not sure if I can even do this.

I found the tower, but confused on how to get munny from the game. Not sure how to play it.

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Okay. YOu have to find the four gambler nobodies there.

The idea is you play either their card or dice game; you want to hit O every time on the Reaction Command. (I'm okay at it but can't do it 100% of the time.) Make sure you don't give Donald and Goofy any attack abilities, even better if there's a way to make sure they don't attack at all. Make sure you got all draw abilities and all abilities on that increase the drops of munny/hp orbs and go for it. If you get changed into a card you can zone; if you get changed into a die, try jumping into them, you can't zone in that form until the form gauge runs out.

This can earn you quite a bit of munny per win. I hope that helps.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
You're talking about Gamblers, right? Equip Jackpot on everyone, and carry the Wishing Lamp keyblade to get an extra copy of Jackpot. You might want to equip Draw to pick up all the munny, but that's not necessary.

The Gamblers have two different reaction commands, each of which triggers a sort of "game." Here's from the Wiki:

• Stop Dice: When the Gambler begins to throw a dice at Sora, you can use the Stop Dice reaction command to begin a game of chance. If you press O, you get valuable items. However, if you hit X you get turned into a die.
  • Begin Game: Another game of chance that involves hitting O. This time however, your command menu turns into the X's and O's menu and you will have to hit O on each bar. The outcome is mostly the same as with Stop Dice, except instead of being turned into a die you get turned into a card.
The rest is all skill, I'm afraid. You've got to enter the reaction command and do your best at the game. It might help to disable Donald and Goofy's abilities, but they're going to attack the Nobodies whether you want them to or not.

cbielans

Where can I find the nobodies to play the gambler game? I can't seem to get them to appear.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I'd have to load up the game and check but I think they're on the third or fourth floor. (Not going to do it right now; I'm having to keep my ears cocked for the timer or I'll burn my dinner, lol.)

If you already killed them, go out of the world and come back, they'll repop.

cbielans

I'd have to load up the game and check but I think they're on the third or fourth floor. (Not going to do it right now; I'm having to keep my ears cocked for the timer or I'll burn my dinner, lol.)

There was a game at the mysterious tower is that the only place you can play? I got them to appear there a few times, but the third time they disappeared. I'll try going back, but if it's a different world I'm supposed to play them at let me know.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
They appear in the TWTNW where you fight Luxord. About 2 or 3 spawn there.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
They appear in the TWTNW where you fight Luxord. About 2 or 3 spawn there.

And that's right next to a save point, so you can easily leave the world and come back to get them to respawn.

By the way, it occurred to me that you probably CAN get Donald and Goofy to stop attacking with the Customize menu. Use it if you think that would help. When you win a game against a Gambler, each Gambler drops munny, so you'll want them to stay alive. That's probably the reason your original source recommended the Mysterious Tower: there are more Gamblers there. Sadly, it's a longer walk.

cbielans

I'm apparently really bad at the game so I just went through Land of the Dragons and Pride Lands to gain money and experience. I needed to level up as well. Thanks all for your help!

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Well an easier way could have just been going to Agrabah and sticking Aladdin in your party and starting beating up heartless for a ton of munny.

Xelon99

Awards
If you have trouble with the gambler minigame, you can use the pause-technique. Simple pause the game repeatedly to get a better picture of where the O is. Might take some practice to figure out for yourself when you need to push the buttons, but it's a quite easy and fast way. They appear most frequently in the 2nd oval room in the Tower (between the Dancers and Berserkers).

Aside from the Gamblers, you can try farming on the Mushrooms. They drop Drive Recoveries quickly, which you can in turn sell. Not a really fast way to get your munny, but it's a solid and effective way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back