• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats the deal with pete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pathtotwilight12

pete seems to be everywhere, he's in colissium, agrabah, steamboat willie, and now potc. what is his role in kh2, could it really be bigger then what we expect it to be. post what you think.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
yeah i heard he was going to be in a lot of worlds in kh2. its probably going to be bigger than we think.

B

bad girl

ho knows. hes probably as stupid as malificent was she was soooooo easy.

D

Dexter

His role wil be Malgenifecent henchman and he will go and do all the dirty work for her!

Counterpart

rpg master said:
His role wil be Malgenifecent henchman and he will go and do all the dirty work for her!

Wrong!!!He is working for Hades not Maleficent.At the moment I believe none of the bad guys from the first know she is alive.(all this is in the Playstation Magazine)

adventchildkiori

Actually we dont even know if Maleficent is actually back there was only a magazine artical saying that but yet we seen so many screenshots of alot of worlds and villians and we havent seen her in any of them.

mattdelig29

I don't think Maleficent is going to be the head honcho anymore since we killed her once, but then she supposedly came back, yada yada yada. I just hope we don't have to kill her again.

Counterpart

Cool man said:
Why would he be working for Hades, I mean, hes not the main villain, maleficent is, right? Or wrong, tell me.

Storywise as of right now Maleficent is still dead to all the bad guys.Hades also seemed to be the second strongest in KH.So Hades is taking it upon himself to take lead role and have Pete do his dirty work like Maleficent did with Riku in KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back