• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the connection between Ven and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Those anyone think there a connection between Ven and Riku.I do.You see in the beginning of the BBS trailer we see Terra Ven Aqua coming from different paths, which are Light,Dawn and Twlight.
Then they pick up three keyblade,Kingdom Key,Darkside Keyblade,and Way to Dawn.Terra picks up the Kingdom Key which we have seen that Terra has a connection with Sora, also it way not be known but Aqua took King Mickey's Keyblade and there is prove that she has a connection with King Mickey but i don't want to tell the surprise.Ven takes Riku's Way to Dawn Keyblade which can show he has a connection with Riku cause all the warriors,Terra,Ven and Aqua traveled the same road that the barriers of the keyblade they chose took.Which means cause Riku is dawn that means Ven is dawn and therefore there is a conncetion also to make this clear King Mickey is Twlight,Sora is Light and Riku is Dawn.So this is how they are,Sora/Terra=Light,Aqua/King Mickey=Twlight and Ven/Riku=Dawn.So this is my question wat is the connection between Ven and Riku besides the road they took and the keyblades.Heres my answer they were both fooled by the darkness,cause in some BBS pics you can see MX talking to Ven about joining him and Ven looks and thinks then in another pic you can see Ven in Destiny islands thinking then you see the shadow of a person coming by.My guess is that its Aqua trying to talk to him to do the smart thing and not join MX or maybe she knows he's going through a hard time and wants to cheer him up.
With Riku we know that he was fooled by Mifeicent and Ansem but in the end we see he comes to his senses.That same thing happens to Ven cause the KH2FM+ trailer was a trailer for the ending of the game which means that Ven was smart and didn't join or maybe he did join and left to fight with Terra and Aqua.Just the same way that Riku left the dark side and joined Sora to fight Xemnas.So the you see the connection from the roads to the keyblades to their actions its all connected

V

V.A.T.13

Heres my answer they were both fooled by the darkness,cause in some BBS pics you can see MX talking to Ven about joining him and Ven looks and thinks then in another pic you can see Ven in Destiny islands thinking then you see the shadow of a person coming by.My guess is that its Aqua trying to talk to him to do the smart thing and not join MX or maybe she knows he's going through a hard time and wants to cheer him up.
Actually, he's saying "Because he is my friend, I want to be erased"

We don't which "he" he is talking about.

Sexy Angel
Those anyone think there a connection between Ven and Riku.I do.You see in the beginning of the BBS trailer we see Terra Ven Aqua coming from different paths, which are Light,Dawn and Twlight.

Meh. Correct.

Then they pick up three keyblade,Kingdom Key,Darkside Keyblade,and Way to Dawn.Terra picks up the Kingdom Key which we have seen that Terra has a connection with Sora, also it way not be known but Aqua took King Mickey's Keyblade and there is prove that she has a connection with King Mickey but i don't want to tell the surprise.Ven takes Riku's Way to Dawn Keyblade which can show he has a connection with Riku cause all the warriors,Terra,Ven and Aqua traveled the same road that the barriers of the keyblade they chose took.Which means cause Riku is dawn that means Ven is dawn and therefore there is a conncetion also to make this clear King Mickey is Twlight,Sora is Light and Riku is Dawn.So this is how they are,Sora/Terra=Light,Aqua/King Mickey=Twlight and Ven/Riku=Dawn.So this is my question wat is the connection between Ven and Riku besides the road they took and the keyblades..

Everything sounds ok to me so far.... except:
"WoW a SuRpRiSZZZEEE??!!!?! TTTEEEllllLI mEE ITt!! LUULz" :closedeyes:

Heres my answer they were both fooled by the darkness,cause in some BBS pics you can see MX talking to Ven about joining him and Ven looks and thinks then in another pic you can see Ven in Destiny islands thinking then you see the shadow of a person coming by.My guess is that its Aqua trying to talk to him to do the smart thing and not join MX or maybe she knows he's going through a hard time and wants to cheer him up.

Hahaha!!! Lol! This made me laugh hard. Stop thinking you know about everything. Thats not what they said in the pictures, and there is no way you can connect them together. Your wrong.

With Riku we know that he was fooled by Mifeicent and Ansem but in the end we see he comes to his senses.That same thing happens to Ven cause the KH2FM+ trailer was a trailer for the ending of the game which means that Ven was smart and didn't join or maybe he did join and left to fight with Terra and Aqua.Just the same way that Riku left the dark side and joined Sora to fight Xemnas.So the you see the connection from the roads to the keyblades to their actions its all connected

Oh, you dont know that Terra is in relation with Riku? Not Ven? Riku was meant to have the Kingdom Key, Rikus name is the same as Terras (they both mean land). Sora received Kingdom Key through a process when riku left Destiney Islands in KH1. Sora was meant to get Way to Dawn, and Ven and Soras names mean air... you just got pwned...

So, a synopsis: You Failed. you created guesses to go along with this thread, and you dont know your facts... completely.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
but there is also a connection of terra and sora and there names mean differnent there has to be one with ven and riku like there is a connection with aqua and kairi and aqua and mickey

Salux

no double posting, just edit.

charge just face raped you, totally factual.

Momma said,"KNOCK YOU OUT"

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
ok but thanks anyway but i tried to make it unconfusing

Sexy Angel
Ya, it was confusing, but at least you can make something out of it....

but there is also a connection of terra and sora and there names mean differnent there has to be one with ven and riku like there is a connection with aqua and kairi and aqua and mickey

So whats the relation?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
they had a post of the connection between terra and sora but none of the connection between aqua and mickey so go there and you will find your answer

V

V.A.T.13

The only relation we know of for Riku and Ven is the keyblade Ven picks up in the concept trailer.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i admit it is kind of confusing but if you read it many times you will understand it

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

Dude, there is no connection between Sora and Terra except if you want to go by eye color. Riku was meant to have The Kingdom Key, not Sora. There was a long process on Destiny Islands as to how Sora got the Kingdom Key. There's a connection between Riku and Terra since Riku means Land and Terra means Earth, and of course the passing of the Kingdom Key. Like Charge stated, the only possible connection between Ven and Riku is the fact that Ven picks up the Way To Dawn in the The Gathering Concept Video.

There's a major connection between Ven and Sora though. The fact that Ven looks exactly like Roxas and Roxas is Sora's Nobody. Also, the fact that Ven means Wind and Sora means Sky. So, if the events of future were to go differently, Sora would've had The Way To Dawn in the end, but we all see how that turned out.

As opposed to Aqua and Kairi. I only see 2 Simliarities. Aqua means Water and Kairi means Sea. That and they look very similar. That's about it. I could go into the issue with the Inverse Kingdom Key, but I'd probably get flamed for it.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i have figured out that my thread is wrong that i got confused and mixed up withmy facts but there is a connection between riku more than the keyblade also the road they both chose

Stars

リク
Yeah, what Destiny's End said...
I think you mean that Ven and Riku have connection bcoz both of them are belong to Twilight or Dawn..?

Sexy Angel
Belong? They didnt chose that road... well Riku did. And for all we know, Aqua could be from the road of darkness, because she picked up the keyblade from the dark realm.

GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, here is my sum: no one knows anything and no one will until the games come out... >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back