• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the big deal about KH2 anyway?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
So we all eagerly anticipate Kingdom Hearts 2, for almost 3 and a half years now. It's almost like the 2nd coming of Christ to us or somethin'. The first game was pretty damn cool, even if some of our friends don't understand why we think it's cool, but we KNOW it is. Just like we know the 2nd one will be. But... what is with our obsession for all things KH? This long awaited release of KH2? WHAT IS SO DAMN GREAT ABOUT THIS VIDEO GAME??
heh, Well i know my reasons. What about you guys??

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay

this is my equation

kh2+ no life= obsession

but now that i have you know... actaul friends

kh2+ life= game

i like to talk about it and the whole, i like to see the compolation on this game so...

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
louis said:
i just want to see how the story unfolds and possably end

Agreed.

Plus the characters, the storyline, how everything fits together. And the disney added to it. And a couple FF characters. It just all makes an awesome game! And we all want the second one to come out so we can see what's going to happen. It's killing us that we dont know!! :)

That's how i see it anyway..

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
lol NOW that u have friends. i think when i have free time im obsessed with it. but yeah i got friends too. here leme rephrase the question:

You have an extremly hot girl (or guy. im not one to judge.(or if ur a girl)) come into your room for an awesome make-out session in a minute or two. You are going all out to make this the best date ever, impressing the person and everything. While u run to the kitchen to grab some drinks, they see Kingdom Hearts 2 lying on the floor and curiously pick it up. Upon examination, they state "You have a game with Final Fantasy and Disney chracters in it?". They don't know what it is so they are unbiased. So you got a chance to explain. What do you say? (and nothin lame like its my lil bros. be strong!)

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
It's just that this game is so good and has many qualities people like about it,for example I like the whole original good and evil thing and who is the chosen one kind of thing!:D

{S}{O}{R}{A}

After the way Kingdom Hearts ended, it really left a lot of questions unanswered, even with COM. So I think the story is what is pulling me toward the game and also:

- The new battle engine.
- Pride Rock, Tron, and Twilight Town.
- Sora's new look is really great.
- Also I wanted to know is Sora in his old clothing after coming out of the pod, or was that just a unseen flashback from Kingdom Hearts in new animation.(Refering to the Promotional Trailer)

Those are my reasons.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay what i would say is, " it has a deep kinda story line, nothing bad's in it, and i get to get rid of some anger."

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
MrSparkle07 said:
So we all eagerly anticipate Kingdom Hearts 2, for almost 3 and a half years now. It's almost like the 2nd coming of Christ to us or somethin'. The first game was pretty damn cool, even if some of our friends don't understand why we think it's cool, but we KNOW it is. Just like we know the 2nd one will be. But... what is with our obsession for all things KH? This long awaited release of KH2? WHAT IS SO DAMN GREAT ABOUT THIS VIDEO GAME??
heh, Well i know my reasons. What about you guys??

KH is like a really good book or movie that you enjoy reading or watching and it suddenly ends with a cliffhanger. And obviously you're so wrapped up in the story that you want to find out what happens next. KH had an infamous cliffhanger ending and I want to find out how this story arc concludes. That's why I have been obsessing it. That's why I have been waiting countless years for it. I'm losing patience however, because sadly KH was created by a clown operation known as Square Enix.

B

bettermanlamia

I love the game because of the characters and the hope of seeing the story develop. and seeing where it goes. ..and the graphics:-D lol

Darkness_Seeker*

It's just the best game ever...I have always been a fan of ff games and some of the movies in the game are some of my favorite movies and just the hole idea of having them together it's AWSOME!!!!!It has a good plot and storyline and great characters... But still some of my friends don't understand why i like it so much:D

King Sora

since i enjoyed the first game very much i am just very curious to see the new storyline, the 13th order, new characters, and the direction the game is going because i believe that kh and kh2 is going to be a brilliant game

the_killers_kick

all i gotta say is, what is better than beating the f***ing crap out of small little things with a giant key? WHOS WITH ME?

(as you can see it also helps me release some anger when i cant find anyone
in real life)

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
wait how do the killers suck? i was at their show in LBC and it was kickass. anywho, yeah a few of my friends that dont like it, i say oh pirates is in it and theyrea ll like ooo. and my brother now likes it cause of tron. and my other brother likes it now cause hes an artist and loves the steamboat willie stuff. haha and my other friend loves movies so he only wants to watch the cutscenes for the actors n stuff.

mrsbroyles2003

Ok seriosly...I am obsessed with Kh and everything about KH. Is that bad because I am a 23 year old married woman? O well whatever....I'm still obsessed. I went out and bought a gba just so I could play CoM. My husband likes it to so there lol (but hes not obsessed with it like I am...his game is metal gear solid...anyway) I guess the reason why is because the storyline really just sucks you in from the very begining video in kh. And really...who would have ever though a game with a bumch of Disney characters in it would be so deep? that alone is enough to get obsessed with it! ok...this was long...sorry...well, you asked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back