• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the best KH scene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
It couldn't have been anyone else, Neo Sora u are starting to piss me off now with all your favourites threads which are irrelevant as they have all appeared b4, and are in the "Ultimate Favourites" thread... so stop now before i get really mad...

Dr. Stoopid

Ya, I would go with the one in Hollow Bastion where he unlocks Kairi's heart. (as CloudX mentioned in his own words) A good drama (sort of) scene with good music, but really I approve of all the scenes that arn't part of or influenced by Disney movies and characters--the more FF-like stuff.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Well hmmm . . . you know, the scene when you first get to Hollow Bastion and see Riku fighting Beast is pretty cool. It might not be the best scene but I think it's one of the best. When I first played through the game, I didn't think Riku could move that quick and was that agile. But hey, if I didn't believe it when I saw that scene, I sure found out later when I fought him!

Cloudisawesum1

the part when Sora becomes human again and not a heartless any more and he's huggin Kairi..........that was a great and emotional part.......that scene was basically this even tho it wasnt anything like this:

Sora:I love you Kairi:I love you to

That was a great scene...........

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Sora closing the door and Riku saying "Take care of her......"

Kairi bringing back Sora in Hollow Bastion

Sora leaving Kairi, "I know you will" (at the end)- actually, that's the one I hate. Why didn't he just jump the two feet?!?!?!

OathkeeperAngel

excellent point cwazypanda... but then there probably wouldn't be kingdom hearts 2 to look forward to...

Midnightdragon

When Sora's falling into the darkness at the beginning of the 3rd Ansem battle and Riku says, "Come on Sora. I thought you were stronger than that".

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I liked some of the scenes in HB, when Sora turned into a heartless, and the part when Sora and Kairi were seperated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back