• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the best KH scene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi_17

:eek: Smile if your happy and frown if your sad :(
---just a reminder for those types of people who
don't show emotions *hehe*

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
My fav scene would be the demo thing that runs if you don't hit a button but in game. Probably the deep dive secret movie. I enjoyed the starting scene also but not as much as the others.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I loved that scene when Donald and Goofy returnto Sora's side in Hollow Bastion. It just proves how strong their friendship has become over such a long journey. Isn't that so sweet?!? Plus...Sora got the keyblade back! I also loved the beginning and ending scenes. I thought Kingdom Hearts would be a dumb game until my brother borrowed it one day and I saw the beginning scene. The graphics were so beautiful that I couldn't help but be drawn to finish it and love it. To think I never would have played KH if it weren't for the beginning scene! The ending scene was just a perfect way to end all of it(except it was so sad!) I loved ALL of the end after you beat Ansem. When you seal Kingdom Hearts everything looks pretty and the music is all reflective on the ambiance. You get to see the side of Riku that began to slowly diminish as he got mixed up with the darkness you know? The part where Kairi drew the paopu fruit back to Sora at the end was beautiful though. I was already crying and I started crying again!

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
I like the end of the Kh game..alot and when Sora and his buddies was trying to seal the door with Riku and Mickey along...I kinda like the other scene when Sora become a heartless and Kairi is protecting him...I felt quite sad at the end when Kairi drew a star thingy for Sora..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back