• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the best KH scene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
chaywa said:
It couldn't have been anyone else, Neo Sora u are starting to piss me off now with all your favourites threads which are irrelevant as they have all appeared b4, and are in the "Ultimate Favourites" thread... so stop now before i get really mad...

Look are you following me? coz ur really annoying me too :mad: , you are the only one who hates them, look if it makes you happy i'll stop but i am still gonna post a fav once in a while though!

Voodoo_Truelove

ok i dont know if the ending counts as a scene as it is soo long but i like it when kairis on destiny island remembering sora in the secret place and he sorta sparkles away i love that bit but its sad:(

Moon Pie

yeah i would say when sora stabs himslef........ alot ran through my mind when i saw that!
:)

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
im going to go with the funniest part in the game to me as the best

its when sora turns into a heartless and he chases kairi goofy and donald inhallow Bastion and donold starts hitting in the head with his weapon. Its evan funnier when donald weapon is one of the mallets

Mischief Maker

The Devilish Angel
Halloween Town..with Lock Shock and Barrel...decid
Noezel7 said:
the scene where sora unlocks his heart. i know at the time it was a little sad but it proved how much sora cared for kairi!
yeah...i loved it...

its when sora turns into a heartless and he chases kairi goofy and donald inhallow Bastion and donold starts hitting in the head with his weapon. Its evan funnier when donald weapon is one of the mallets
i liked that one too

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
when sora gets riku's keyblade, and unlocks his heart, and the hearts go to the princesses, and kairi wakes up, and she goes to sora, and sora vanishes into darkness.

when sora walks down the king's road, and he sees the king's seal in pluto's mouth.

when sora closes Kingdom Hearts, the door. He says his goodbyes, and blah blah, and goes to kairi after, and yea.

when sora goes to see riku in hallow bastion, and riku gets sora's keyblade, and sora gets a wooden sword.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Neo sora said:
I think when: Sora blocks Riku's keyblade with his own when Kairi shouts "SORA!" :) It was cool :cool:

yeah me to......lol

moogles

When Sora, Donald, and Goofy join forces and put their hands on top of one anothers in Traverse Town.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I like the scene when Sora starts to fall at the End of the World and Riku starts to say "Giving up already" after Riku's motivation Sora flies back up to fight Ansem then Sora moves into battle position and the Keyblade appears in his hand in a cool way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back