• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's that room?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Its in the trailor that I download. It was in the end, when the nobody went into the room sat on the chair and then the chains started to glow, then leading up to the Organization symbol, then there was some thing in front of it. Its just weird to me that scene would pop up. Does anybody have any clue what it means?

stripes

I sort of figured it was a control room, but does it control the nobodies, or the organization...its kind of hard

E

Eternal Oblivion

maybe it controls the whole organization mother base or that dragon you fight

E

Eternal Oblivion

i know were it is located, do you guys know the place beyond ansem studies were all the robot heartless's are from tron are being formed, if you do the its there the guyonened an under ground base there

Sir Lucious 23

^^ i don't think it's there i think it's in the Castle that Never Was
and it does look like a prison

ultamaSora

But the sells in The World That Never Was were huge. They were a lot bigger than the ones in the trailer. I agree with rpg_master. Its under the Heartless Manufacturing Room.

Jaden007

The room is under the Heartless Manufacturing lab, and that has been somewhat proven as there is a screenshot of an Organization member causing the floor to open, leading to that room. However, it does look like a prison because you can see holding cells along the walls as the Organization member walks towards the chair and the knight.

stripes

So that is the knight waititng for him? I agree with it being a prison cell, but it also look like the Organization member is reviving the "thing" (probaly the knight or a mechanical heartless) It dosen't look like he's actually having a meeting with him.

Khaston

So that is the knight waititng for him? I agree with it being a prison cell, but it also look like the Organization member is reviving the "thing" (probaly the knight or a mechanical heartless) It dosen't look like he's actually having a meeting with him.

Agreed. He's obviously been brought there against his will, otherwise he would be standing or something. Then again, if its a prison why is there a chair bang in the middle. I think its an interrorgation.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
First off don't double post be patient and wait for people to post, and second whatever Khaston said I agree =D

Josh

Silver Member
we don't know yet. But I expect that org member to be Xaldin and that armored character to be a evil one against the org. or Xaldin is against it.

stripes

It probaly does seem like a consipercay; that one of the organization members would go against the Organization and take the power of Kingdom Hearts for themselves. So it would be understandable why he would have the knight, or something more powerful, that way he could have a tyrant ruling.

Just saying

darkness_boy6

Awards
i know were it is located, do you guys know the place beyond ansem studies were all the robot heartless's are from tron are being formed, if you do the its there the guyonened an under ground base there

what he said i went to that place and right when i saw the trailer i knew that was where it was (lol...a prison:toungesmile: )

El Diegin

it probably is an interrogation, the armored knight is being held against his will and it probably is Xaldin, maybe Xaldin fights him and thats why he compares the knight with sora in the world that never was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back