• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's something you wish had made it into the HD collection that wasn't there?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: What's something you wish had made it into the hd collection that wasn't there?

With how fun the gummi ship missions could be and how good they looked in KH2 I'm sure they'll look great in KH3.

Maybe even the details will be at the point where it's more 3dish. Like, not so linear camera angle-wise. I'm just hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: What's something you wish had made it into the hd collection that wasn't there?

I'm just hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.

That's a pretty good mind set for... well everything.

After watching the Days scenes again I wish they would have shown more of Xion at Castle Oblivion. All we see is her enter the castle and look at the crystal ball that Marluxia and co. used. I want to know what she found out specifically.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

That's a pretty good mind set for... well everything.

After watching the Days scenes again I wish they would have shown more of Xion at Castle Oblivion. All we see is her enter the castle and look at the crystal ball that Marluxia and co. used. I want to know what she found out specifically.

Yeah, being optimistic is my forte. :D

I wouldn't know since I never really played Days haha. But I guess it would make sense for someone who did to wonder such a thing. xD

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, being optimistic is my forte. :D

I wouldn't know since I never really played Days haha. But I guess it would make sense for someone who did to wonder such a thing. xD

You didn't watch the Days cutscenes in 1.5? Or were you the one who wasn't able to get it? If so then I'm sorry. D:

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I wish that since days wasn't playable, it coulda been better done as a video. it was too lacking....

I also wish there woulda been the inclusion of theater mode in KHFM. kinda disappointed there

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Maybe (on the subject of 3D, still) the Gummi Ship routes could be s bit more free-travel. Make the whole "linear" thing one version, and have others a bit more open so you can take your time collecting blueprints and such.

MegaCore5

Awards
The Mirage arena being let go was certainly a letdown but I'm glad they chose to let it go because if they intended on keeping the multiplayer it would take much longer to finish.
Maybe (on the subject of 3D, still) the Gummi Ship routes could be s bit more free-travel. Make the whole "linear" thing one version, and have others a bit more open so you can take your time collecting blueprints and such.

This was never in KH2 so maybe this is an idea they could use for the next game. Free-roaming on the other hand might seem like kind of a hassle I never liked being too involved with the gummy ship stages more then I had to.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
This was never in KH2 so maybe this is an idea they could use for the next game. Free-roaming on the other hand might seem like kind of a hassle I never liked being too involved with the gummy ship stages more then I had to.
Haha, yeah, I know. I dun goofed!

But I really wanted that KH1 theater mode. I suppose you have any ideas as to why they DIDN'T have it? Everyone just seems to have opinions.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A CUTSCENE OF THE XION BATTLE

That's all I wanted, Square. You had one job.

pls redeem this with the coded movie kthx

Other than that, the first HD remaster is pretty awesome! :D I like how everything turned out, although I do wish that KH1 had a theatre mode and there were more battle cutscenes for the Days movie. But that's seriously it ;0; They did an amazing job!

MegaCore5

Awards

Other than that, the first HD remaster is pretty awesome! :D I like how everything turned out, although I do wish that KH1 had a theatre mode and there were more battle cutscenes for the Days movie. But that's seriously it ;0; They did an amazing job!
the only battle scene I wanted to see was the riku battle scene. I literally watch it over and over because of how cool it looks when roxas dual wields!

ChibiHearts249

Awards
the only battle scene I wanted to see was the riku battle scene. I literally watch it over and over because of how cool it looks when roxas dual wields!
Well...you wouldn't be alone in that wish!

I think I would've liked to see more of the day when Roxas uses the stick to fight...just for comedy relief purposes, of course!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

@Rena: Don't forget Saïx! A lot of people were bummed that he was left out COMPLETELY at the end!

Well...you wouldn't be alone in that wish!

I think I would've liked to see more of the day when Roxas uses the stick to fight...just for comedy relief purposes, of course!

I would've liked for all 3 of these to have been in the Days cutscenes. Thankfully it sounds like they've been listening for Re:Coded but it's still surprising they left things like these out since so many people liked those 3 events in particular.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I would've liked for all 3 of these to have been in the Days cutscenes. Thankfully it sounds like they've been listening for Re:Coded but it's still surprising they left things like these out since so many people liked those 3 events in particular.
Hmmm....Well, maybe they would've added too much time? I mean, what could we have sacrificed to use those instead? I wonder...

kmorris2609

I really hoped Dream Drop Distance made it into KH 2.5. I never got a chance to play it, because I could never afford a 3DS. It would have also been nice for BBS to include the multiplayer mode and for Days to be available to play in HD mode. I feel like they left out a lot when they didn't include the battle scenes for Days.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I really hoped Dream Drop Distance made it into KH 2.5. I never got a chance to play it, because I could never afford a 3DS. It would have also been nice for BBS to include the multiplayer mode and for Days to be available to play in HD mode. I feel like they left out a lot when they didn't include the battle scenes for Days.
I always felt like 3D was just too new to be in the collections. It's already on a current-gen console.
But playing it on the TV sounds AMAZING.

I feel like everyone felt cheated by Days in 1.5...

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Apart from the obvious “make Days playable”, I would have liked a better camera. Or for the game to look like they did in the promotional pictures. On second thought, they should have just fixed KH1 controls in general, because by today’s standards they suck :/ I also would have liked the Disney scenes in RE: COM to be voiced. The worlds in that game were so lifeless imo.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

At this rate, one of these days they'll have enough overlooked products to assemble Kingdom Hearts: The Missing Online Collection. Days, Mirage Arena, Kingdom Hearts Mobile back from the dead, and a whole bunch of other things you probably never wanted, like Gummi Ship Studio.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they finally made a fully made Days/Coded collection and made it only available for Japan. They did the same thing with CoM when it was remade for KH2FM.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I would have wanted the obvious, boss fights in Days. It really made the whole experience feel a little weird just never getting to witness them. Imagine if actual movies did that.

Then in 2.5, I want Dream Drop Distance Cutscenes. For one, it's the only title missing. Two, how silly will my trophy list look when KH3 is released and I have trophies for every single game except DDD? It can't be my missing link...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back