• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's something you wish had made it into the HD collection that wasn't there?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameisAnsem

Personally, I would have loved if Days had been fully playable, but that would have taken even longer to do. Also, I was disappointed that not everything was made into a cutscene for Days. I really wanted to see the part where Xion says "Roxas... that's a stick." turned into an actual cutscene.

BlueKey777

Banned
Re: What's something you wish had made it into the hd collection that wasn't there?

If Days made it into 1.5 as a full game I would have loved to have seen local multiplayer added from the original. With that said I think KH3 should have some form of multiplayer!

Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~
Days was my favorite game. I look past the game play and all that jazz and focused on the story. I don't know it they would've had any room though. They couldn't even add theater mode in the first one. I think that some cutscenes could've been added like when Roxas grew weak in Agrabah and the stick part! XD That was really funny.

That's right. I forgot about that multiplayer too! XD I don't have a lot oh KH friends so I couldn't enjoy multiplayer like everyone else. It would've been cool to watch on Youtube though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kh831

Re: What's something you wish had made it into the hd collection that wasn't there?

Me and my friend would fight in 358 days. it's hard because you can not aim or hit your partner ( without swinging the other way) so we would use magic That works kind of.

Master Ultima

Awards

Battle scenes for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD Cinamatics. Theres not too many of them featured in the 2 hours and It would've been cool if it had been made into an actual game.

MyNameisAnsem

Me and my friend would fight in 358 days. it's hard because you can not aim or hit your partner ( without swinging the other way) so we would use magic That works kind of.

I did that with a friend too. We used to option to turn on friendly fire, that way we could target.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Having days as a full game would have been great to be included into the HD collection. It was good to see it included at all, but as a full game would have been preferred for me.

mjejr1

Having KH2/Coded/3d/BBS would have been cool so i wouldnt have to buy 2 games (and I blieve an eventual 3d port) for an HD collection, lol. ut I would of liked for a new secret episode type thing like was in bbsfm

MyNameisAnsem

A secret episode? Yeah, I would have wanted to see that too. It was already confirmed that there wouldn't be w new one though, right?

kh13

multiplayer access. that way you could play with people online not just with your friends who were close by (especially since a lot didn't have the game Dx)

MyNameisAnsem

multiplayer access. that way you could play with people online not just with your friends who were close by (especially since a lot didn't have the game Dx)

This is something I really have to agree with, as I only ever played BbS with one other person, but I've come to understand and accept it. After all, this means KH3 isn't delayed more :)

BlueKey777

Banned

I wish the mirage arena had online multiplayer like it did in the psp version. This was probably the biggest issue I had with the hd collection

Gram

Banned
Awards

I've pretty much already got what I wanted in the form of KH1FM. Though I may have actually been able to appreciate days if it was playable as well. (assuming they'd have fixed some of the issues)

nxtgarnett5

Strangely enough, Days was actually the game I spent the most time on. That being said I would have loved it if Days had been playable in 1.5. It really would have been something to play against other people with the organization members on the ps3

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I have to agree with most others here in having a multiplayer mode for Days and the whole game playable at that. Battle scenes would have been nice as well.

For KHFM I would just like a Theater Mode. It's not a big deal but it will bother me that now out of the all of the games KH1 will be the only one without a Theater Mode.

For Re:CoM.... I'm not sure what could have been added beyond the Days cards but maybe something else because otherwise it was the exact same game as the PS2 version.

Master Ultima

Awards

I have to agree with most others here in having a multiplayer mode for Days and the whole game playable at that. Battle scenes would have been nice as well.

For KHFM I would just like a Theater Mode. It's not a big deal but it will bother me that now out of the all of the games KH1 will be the only one without a Theater Mode.

For Re:CoM.... I'm not sure what could have been added beyond the Days cards but maybe something else because otherwise it was the exact same game as the PS2 version.
I would've love a theater mode in KHFM as well. They could've added one in HD1.5 Remix but it probably would've taken too long cause they didn't want to slow down the development of KHIII.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

I was pretty much as satisfied with Days as I coulda been. Sure, I resented that they skipped out on Saïx at then end...Ugh. But it was pretty much what I was expecting.

In KH1FM, I was hoping that they'd fix Donald and Goofy's command button so I could get max hits on the special truffle Heartless. Can't always win.

CoM? Nope. I'm quite happy with what was there :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back