• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's something you wish had made it into the HD collection that wasn't there?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaCore5

Awards
Re: What's something you wish had made it into the hd collection that wasn't there?

I was pretty much as satisfied with Days as I coulda been. Sure, I resented that they skipped out on Saïx at then end...Ugh. But it was pretty much what I was expecting.

In KH1FM, I was hoping that they'd fix Donald and Goofy's command button so I could get max hits on the special truffle Heartless. Can't always win.

CoM? Nope. I'm quite happy with what was there :3
days should have had at least a bit of the multiplayer carried over to 1.5... It's a shame that for both Kh 1.5 and 2.5 Nomura thought it best to leave out these amazing multiplayer additions.

nxtgarnett5

Re: What's something you wish had made it into the hd collection that wasn't there?

I have to agree with most others here in having a multiplayer mode for Days and the whole game playable at that. Battle scenes would have been nice as well.

For KHFM I would just like a Theater Mode. It's not a big deal but it will bother me that now out of the all of the games KH1 will be the only one without a Theater Mode
This hits it right in the nose. Battle scenes would have been awesome even if the game wasn't playable. But a theater mode was really what would have been great. It's just nt fair I can't relive any moment I want to at the click of a button

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

I'd forgotten about the missing Theater Mode! That's the main beef people had when the first ReMix came out.

And if Days WAS playable, an added multiplayer would've gone a loooong way.

nxtgarnett5

I'd forgotten about the missing Theater Mode! That's the main beef people had when the first ReMix came out.

I think multiplayer would have been great in 1.5. It would have given the developers an idea of how to do multiplayer and test it out before kh3

MyNameisAnsem

I would have loved multiplayer for Days. Mission mode was the thing the caused me to have 100+ hours an my main file.

ChibiHearts249

Awards

Hmmm...Well, Days wasn't even PLAYABLE. It would've been great if it had been, but sadly it was not T_T

Maybe they could've sped up the process of making Gummi Ships by a bit? I feel like the menus were really sluggish and they could've just been...I dunno, FASTER.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I think the problem with that is that it would have taken a bit too long for them to get it implemented. It would have been nice to have, but just saying the factor of time would have been an issue.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I think the problem with that is that it would have taken a bit too long for them to get it implemented. It would have been nice to have, but just saying the factor of time would have been an issue.

At this rate, one of these days they'll have enough overlooked products to assemble Kingdom Hearts: The Missing Online Collection. Days, Mirage Arena, Kingdom Hearts Mobile back from the dead, and a whole bunch of other things you probably never wanted, like Gummi Ship Studio.

nxtgarnett5

That's why I kind of wish they would add it in. Maybe they might included something like that after Kingdom Hearts III.
One can only hope. I wonder though if they add multiplayer. How many characters will be playable. Just srk and tav. Or will they include organization members. Disney character. A lot of options

ChibiHearts249

Awards

I'm no video game wizard, but I just don't feel like a Theater Mode would've been a huge setback. I could be wrong, but that's just my say.

And Days would've been FAR too long. I completely get that. It would've been a completely new game.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Maybe they could've sped up the process of making Gummi Ships by a bit? I feel like the menus were really sluggish and they could've just been...I dunno, FASTER.

Really you thought they were sluggish? I fiddled around with it some in 1.5 and didn't really notice. To be fair maybe they were but I don't really have a point of comparison since I never touched the Gummi Ship in the PS2 version. >_>

I'm no video game wizard, but I just don't feel like a Theater Mode would've been a huge setback. I could be wrong, but that's just my say.

It could've been too much of a hassle but I can't see just adding a selection of cutscenes taking a lot of resources.

ChibiHearts249

Awards

It could've been too much of a hassle but I can't see just adding a selection of cutscenes taking a lot of resources.
Exactly! I mean, the content already existed in the first place. It was just a matter of assembling it in one place. Maybe it's got something to do with the tools they used to MAKE the cutscenes...?

MyNameisAnsem

Really you thought they were sluggish? I fiddled around with it some in 1.5 and didn't really notice. To be fair maybe they were but I don't really have a point of comparison since I never touched the Gummi Ship in the PS2 version. >_>

I thought I was alone on that one. I just never bothered with the gummi ships in either version (only used KH1's in HD Remix) because all I cared about was actually exploring the worlds and the story.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Exactly! I mean, the content already existed in the first place. It was just a matter of assembling it in one place. Maybe it's got something to do with the tools they used to MAKE the cutscenes...?

Now that you mention it I know there was a problem with the data from KH1 when they made 1.5 so that might have been the problem.

I thought I was alone on that one. I just never bothered with the gummi ships in either version (only used KH1's in HD Remix) because all I cared about was actually exploring the worlds and the story.

Yep me too. I enjoyed using the gummi ship but I was able to make it to every world with the normal ship just fine.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Theater Mode. Why there wasn't one I have no idea. It was probably because the original Final Mix didn't have one either but I find that to be kind of a dumb reason.

omnipresent

I just never bothered with the gummi ships in either version (only used KH1's in HD Remix) because all I cared about was actually exploring the worlds and the story.
Yea gummi ship was kind of a bother. Although it looks pretty neat

MegaCore5

Awards

Yea gummi ship was kind of a bother. Although it looks pretty neat
Sometimes the gummi ship mission seemed pointless, but the second version of the gummi ship mission was better than the first. So I think they are heading in the right direction!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Sometimes the gummi ship mission seemed pointless, but the second version of the gummi ship mission was better than the first. So I think they are heading in the right direction!

Which can only leave the mind to wonder what they're going to do to advance the Gummy Ship system.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Which can only leave the mind to wonder what they're going to do to advance the Gummy Ship system.

With how fun the gummi ship missions could be and how good they looked in KH2 I'm sure they'll look great in KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back