• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's so cool about Axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Was it stated officially he was gay? No.
Did he say he was gay in the game? No.
Did anyone else say he was gay in the game? No.

He's not gay. It's all in your head. It's a game, for heaven's sake.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Absolutely nothing. Just another retarded KH character.

Miss Ninja

Please don't use gay as a derogatory term. It's highly offensive.

And I think Axel's just... cool. I don't really have a reason.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
not saying that, but just wanted to know, cause I do not like him especially. I wouldn't care if you hated my fav chars so don't say, "what would you do if someone asked about your fav char"?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Axel isn't gay. He gets to mess with everyone and not get caught. His weapons own, and he just has what all Nobodies have: A search for self. Just because Axel and Roxas were friends doesn't mean that they are or were gay. That's just extremely perverted people on stuff like Youtube screwing up what the KH Staff wanted to come to us. In other words, Axel isn't gay. Got it MEMORIZED ?

Sora18

Haha yea, Axel, owns completely, I just like what he says in battle "THATS MORE LIKE IT" haha, thats soo cool.

Its like he wants you to beat the crap out of him haha.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
:closedeyes: Personally, I cannot stand Axel. He's annoying and acts too goody-goody for a suposed villian. In my opinion, one of the weakest Organization members. Even weaker then Demyx. He lets his imaginary emotions get it the way of the goal. I just dislike him completely...

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
:closedeyes: Personally, I cannot stand Axel. He's annoying and acts too goody-goody for a suposed villian. In my opinion, one of the weakest Organization members. Even weaker then Demyx. He lets his imaginary emotions get it the way of the goal. I just dislike him completely...

nice point. He does get annoying.

DrknssFalls

his over all personality, his weapon, and element. got it memorized? lol he was fun to battle also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back