• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats on Trigger's mind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
Whats on my mind?Find out here. I'll ask a question or idea that is on my head at the moment and you all could feel free to comment or not.

lets start off

Q-Why do hotdogs come in packages of 8, when hotdog buns come in packages of 10?
hmmmmmm

Dark Niwa

挑戦 Dare
Because the 8 dogs are family and ten would be too crowded

Why don't you love me

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Trigger said:
Whats on my mind?Find out here. I'll ask a question or idea that is on my head at the moment and you all could feel free to comment or not.

lets start off

Q-Why do hotdogs come in packages of 8, when hotdog buns come in packages of 10?
hmmmmmm
Because one of the hot dogs can last 10 buns. If ya know what I mean. Giggity giggity...

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Silly people... it's not what is on Trigger's mind, it's what's on Darky's. :p

The truth to why there are eight buns and ten weiners is simple!
After four hotdogs (one frank per bun) are eaten by each female lesbian, they of course want to have some activity to burn off those calories, so both female parters get one left over frank, and they strap in on.

No comments on what they do after, that is left up to your imaginations.

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Does it really matter? 8 and ten is so much easier to make money with. >.< Forces you to buy two packages of buns and only package, but then you're left with six buns so you must buy another ten but then you're left with four dogs and so then you must buy another package of buns but then you're left with four buns, so you must buy a package of hot dogs, but then you're left with six dogs, so you buy another bun package, and then you're left with two buns, so you buy another thing of hot dogs and then you're left with eight hot dogs, so finally, in order to get rid of them, you buy another package of buns.

Resulting in some weird number that is much too long and complicatedly drawn out. <-< And quite an empty pocket. Specially considering hot dogs are absolutely nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back