• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats on Trigger's mind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Emo Trigger said:
there is no 1 in "0"

Oooh, sad fate..

Emo Trigger said:
sorry that would be Darky that fails at "LIF"

Sorry yo-yo. According to Liza Minelli, I sexceed in lif. :D

Pee Kay said:
^Truth!

Emo Trigger said:
and damn you mega flare, your not playing fair, you just dropped a notch in my book, now your at notch 0
Oh, she plays fair alright, now the question is, do you play fair? No naughty sonnova female kay-nine (;

Last edited:
E

Ecstacy

^^ not really i still drink egg nog until the ugliest girl looks pretty and then do the grown up thing with her (aka the hokey pokey) last year the chicks name was bambi and you better beleive i skinned that dear ;) (BHG is the shizzit)

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Ah. but what is the true meaning of Christmas? According to Christians, it's the birth of Christ. To the pagans, it's the birth of the sun god. To the average American, it's Santa Clause and presents. To some of the more tender-hearted people, it's about love and family and giving.

darkweilder

....i choose not to partake in this stupid conversation for it is against my religion...which is that of the gamerz oO heh... so yeah it's against my religion :x ........ g'bye

love dw

~DW OUT~

E

Ecstacy

^^ and egg nog and sex with un suspecting girls.....dont forget that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back