• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's New with Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I'm sorry if this has already been talked about but I've looked up and down on here and haven't seen anything about it. But, if there is, you mod's know what to do.

I was on the SE site and it said that the Coded website was updated on the 16th of this month. I searched the site and I can't figure out what's new - doesn't help that I can not read Japanese either.

Haven't been able to find any real game play from this either :/

Does anyone know what's new with Coded from June 16th?

????? ??? coded

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I haven't exactly gone on the Coded site a bunch, so I can't really tell what's new or not. Maybe something for mobile?
Hmm... I really want to know, now.

EDIT: I found it! The update on the 16th says PO7A, and there's a giant blue ball above Sora's head that says the same thing. I clicked on it, and it took me to a new scroll that says a lot of stuff in Japanese. Something about Docomo Prime, which is a type of phone.

Does anyone know what this means?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Yeah, I know how to download it. Buy a super Japanese phone worth a shit load of money. Buy KH Coded for your phone, using your phone. Play through the game.

Seriously though, Coded is the game we have the least amount of chance to actually ever play. I don't think most of us will ever get to play Coded.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
The new update on the site is a promotion for Docomo P07-A phones, you can get the first episode "Destiny Islands" for free.

anima66

if it never comes out over here someone will find a way. cough emulator.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I don't know if you've noticed this, but all phone emulators are shit. No one I found could actually properly play any of the games I downloaded, and they were shit games compared to Coded, like Poker and Street Fighter and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back