• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel depressed a lot and I've had a lot going on. I just want to retreat in my shell and not hear anybody. Yeah, call me a crybaby if you want!

I hate having these constant mood swings. One moment, I'm happy and the next I'm distraught. What's wrong with me?! Why do I feel like this?

I want to leave sometimes and go somewhere where I can get a new start. That's not an option right now! Everybody thinks that I am overreacting, maybe I am. They aren't me!

I have a lot of good friends and I am afraid to lose that. I want to have my own place and hopefully move away after college. It's anything wrong with that.

I've been dealing with this problem for a long time. I've been told that I am just overreacting! I hate hearing that! I also hate feeling depressed enough that I might do something that I will forget. But, I have this thought in my head that says, 'Oh nobody will miss you, you piece of junk!"

I have so many irrational fears and I can barely get on with my life. So many people tell me I am strong, but I am just trembling inside and just want somebody to talk too most of the time. Maybe, I am an overreacting crybaby!

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Maybe you just need a vacation. Or time away from the norm... You need to try to figure out what the underlying problem is and try to solve it (what making you feel this way or what bothering you...)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Dreaded, I'd like for you to make an appointment with a psychologist at your college. Bi-polar II Disorder perhaps?

damn getting straight to it

but seriously, I was thinking the same thing (not the exact diagnosis lol but you get it). Someone extremely close to me was dealing with these exact symptoms and the process taught me that waiting around looking for answers by yourself only makes it worse. Get some help, I wish you well

I think I figured out a bit of my problem. I need to get my medication. It seems like I am off my rocket without it and I met up with my counselor today. I guess these problems are normal. I managed to get the problems fixed somewhat, but I just don't...

I just want to feel happy for once, instead of being on this rollercoaster. Ugh, and I really hope I can get my health insurance to pay for my medicine. It's driving me insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back