• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats is funny cutscene you like

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
I like the one where Goofy got knocked the crap outta him i knew disney wouldn't let square kill him off so thats what made it funny to me :p

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
The demyx cutscenes were somewhat enjoyable. But, none of the cutscenes truly made me laugh.

venaquaterra

ummm... the "Your Face" one, anything with Demyx, and the part where Sora said "Then, let's finish it." You wouldn't get it at first, but combine finish with it. see whacha get. >.< sorry i said that, but i thought that was soooooooooooooooo funny

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Oh God.

-Sora in the REALLY small clothes was hilariously funny!
-The one where Seifer says "This is undeniable proof that we totally owned you lamers!"
-The Sora/Riku GAY one <3333

frailynxdresden

Probably when Sora made that face at Riku and made him laugh towards the end of the game, and most definitely when Riku pulled the flower Keyblade out. XD

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
1. Anything with Demyx
2. Anything with Hades
3. Sora getting over-excited to meet a pirate, and later when he got to meet Santa Clause
4. When they go to save Will from Captain Barbossa: "Ahoy! Treasure maties!" And then when they all announce their names to Barbossa, all I could think was, "Wait, what are you guys doing?"
5. Belle elbowing Xaldin
6. Anything with Xigbar

k.h.master41

I couldn't stop laughing when Goofy got hit by the chunk of ice. It was in slow motion 'till he hit the wall (loudly), then they just left him there!

So noble yet so funny.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
^It was a chunk of rock, just to let you know, lol

I like when Sora's fidling with the HB computer and then, when he sees someting on screen he says dumfoundedly "It's doing something!"

I also like in Timeless River, when they kept getting confused with which Pete was the real Pete, and the Old Pete was like "No, it wasn't me! Just some guy who looked like me!" and Sora's like "*Groans*, who is it!". In fact, I liked pretty much every scene in Timeless River.

I also found it funny the way Riku just tosses Mickey into the air at the very end.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd have to go with...

-When Hades flicked Sora back
-Demyx's scenes
-When Belle hits Xaldin (girl power! =P)
-Part when Sora tries to use the computer, but ends up getting mad
-When Donald winks at Sora and Sora smirks

The Hades one is definitely the best.

jk4eva

Hmm...

1) When Sora had this dreamy, far-off expression on his face and Goofy and Donald teased him about his face getting red, meaning that he was probably thinking of Kairi. Cute scene.

2) In Ansem's computer lab, Donald continually stepping on the keyboard even after he was warned; everyone gets exasperated, including Leon who slaps his forehead in classic pose.

3) Belle pwns Xaldin in a surprising move.

4) Sora making that funny face at Riku to cheer him up - meant to be kind of corny, but it did make me laugh.

5) Mickey's reunion with Donald and Goofy. They couldn't keep their hands off him. XD

Blue

home is where the heart is
In Ansem's computer lab, Donald continually stepping on the keyboard even after he was warned; everyone gets exasperated, including Leon who slaps his forehead in classic pose.
Exactly this one. lol

Though the others you mentioned weren't that bad either...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back