• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats inside a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingroxas

Awards
Well all nobody's have some form of a zipper on them this just makes me wonder at times what is inside it and also I want to know, when the organization became nobody's what happened to their heartless I mean when sora became a heartless and roxas was born because sora had a strong heart/will I want to know was it the same for the rest of the org.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Where a Heatless is made from the darkness in a Heart, a Nobody is made up of Body and Soul. I suppose this means there is nothing inside a Nobody but a soul.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well all nobody's have some form of a zipper on them this just makes me wonder at times what is inside it
I'd saye to just picture a heartless, picture it white and put a Nobody symbol somewhere on it and there ya go.

and also I want to know, when the organization became nobody's what happened to their heartless

When one becomes a heartless the strength of of is dependent on how much darkness they had in their heart, as displayed by Sora (who only had a little, thus turning him into a lowly shadow) The rest of the Org (sans Xehanort), from what I know didn't have much darkness in their hearts at the time they were turned into nobodies so, I think it's safe to assume that the 12 other members' heartless were probably weak Soldiers/Shadows.

I mean when sora became a heartless and roxas was born because sora had a strong heart/will I want to know was it the same for the rest of the org.

I believe (This is Pre-BBS experience) that the original 7 or 6 (I can't remember) were experimenting with Xehanort and did it on purpose. As for the other Org members, I think they just had strong wills.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I think he's referring to the forms we sometimes see underneath a lesser Nobody's "suit"? For example, when the Dusk's hood/"mouth" is unzipped, you get a peak at a very rudimentary-looking head, with a zigzag mouth and no visible eyes.

But I think it's just that: The body, underneath the outfit (something that isn't always hidden much at all, as is the Dancer's case).

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think he's referring to the forms we sometimes see underneath a lesser Nobody's "suit"? For example, when the Dusk's hood/"mouth" is unzipped, you get a peak at a very rudimentary-looking head, with a zigzag mouth and no visible eyes.

But I think it's just that: The body, underneath the outfit (something that isn't always hidden much at all, as is the Dancer's case).
this^ its jsut the body.

A

Artorius Rex

A soul of course and maybe some organs to go along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back