• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's good about a PSP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH3 for the wii

I might try to convince my parent's to let me get one since BBS is on it. What are some good points about it that will help sway my parents? This includes games.

NOTE: I'm not allowed to play M-rated Games.

D

The KR3W
Well you can put photos onto there, you can go onto the internet with it, you can watch live TV on it, you can listen to the radio on it, you can put videos onto it, and it has a feature Game Sharing where like the name says, can share games.

The games that are on there:

Patapon
Final Fanyasy Tactics
Daxter

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Well convincing your parents to buy you a PSP will be rather hard, I suggest just buying one on your own.

I guess things that appeal to parents on the PSP are,

- Can play music and video. Get more buy for your buck.
- Wide variety of games, some even your parents may enjoy.

And that's pretty much it in terms of parental appeal. Good luck.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well convincing your parents to buy you a PSP will be rather hard, I suggest just buying one on your own.
I guess things that appeal to parents on the PSP are,

- Can play music and video. Get more buy for your buck.
- Wide variety of games, some even your parents may enjoy.

And that's pretty much it in terms of parental appeal. Good luck.

True however, it's not as hard as convicing them to buy a 60GB PS3 back when it was 600 dollars. I speak from experience my friend, however in the end they bought it for my birthday and I didn't whine and beg either. XD

However, PSPs are harder to convince parents because of one subject.

PSPs are uninteractive(DS=interactive) portable game systems.

What I mean is that most parents have no interest in PSPs. Parents have interest in a DS, because it's a lot like a Wii and has more 'age appropriate' games. Game systems themselves are, well, fun as hell (wait a minute, hell isn't fun.) and even some parents enjoy playing those.

A PSP lacks both of these qualities. Because of this, I had to buy a PSP with my own money. *wallet begins crying*
It's gonna be hard dude. Believe me. I could convince my parents to buy me PS3, but not a PSP. Hmmm, maybe PSP's are harder then. *shrugs and walks away*

KH3 for the wii

Well I'd be buying myself the PSP but the won't let me get one becasue I already have a DS and an Ipod. So I have to convince them to let me buy a PSP.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well I'd be buying myself the PSP but the won't let me get one becasue I already have a DS and an Ipod. So I have to convince them to let me buy a PSP.

If it's your money, shouldn't YOU be able to spend the money that YOU own since it's YOURS? I hate it when parents miss that concept. I was only able to buy my PSP because I made my parents understand that concept. I do my chores around the house and if they trust me enough to do those jobs well enough to pay me $13 a week, then they can at least let me spend my hard earned green the way I want to. Boo-ya!

KH3 for the wii

Yeah I get 5$ a week and do cleanign mowing the lawn and my own paper route. The same thing happened when I wanted a PS2

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah I get 5$ a week and do cleanign mowing the lawn and my own paper route. The same thing happened when I wanted a PS2

Well, then that money belongs to YOU since you did the work to earn that money. It's like a job man. You do the work and you get the money. Your boss shouldn't tell you what you do with that money.

Unless, you're like buying drugs or something. j/k :toungesmile:

KH3 for the wii

No drugs for me. LoL Yeah that's what I want them to understand! It's my money! But then they say that you'll just stay more inside. even when I play sports year round!

EDIT: Zoidberg! I love your member title!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
So you get the money on your own and your parents tell you what you can and can't buy?

Exactly my point, man. KH3 should buy whatever he likes since that money belongs to him. Besides, I have a Wii, PS3, PS2 (and it's been modded so I can play import games. Very expensive), DS Lite, PSP, and a GameCube. I bought ALL of them except the Wii and PS3 and I have an Ipod I bought myself too! Yet I still have a life and go outside! Playing video games is not a crime, parents of the world. Remember that!

D

The KR3W
I really hate it when parents do that, you work really hard, then they say that you can buy this or that.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Maybe I'll try and convince them tommorow.

Seriously, dude. You need to. I got rights to my money when I was 12! You need to tell your parents that you earned that money fair and square and you have the right to do with it what you will. Once again I say, Boo-ya!

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Its more than a game system. It has multimedia stuff. I own a Slim PSP and im very happy with it. PSP is good becuase its exactly like a PS3, except portable. It can also play imported games without the help of any program or swap magic.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Its more than a game system. It has multimedia stuff. I own a Slim PSP and im very happy with it. PSP is good becuase its exactly like a PS3, except portable. It can also play imported games without the help of any program or swap magic.

Ah very true. I have a Slim PSP as well. But, really, what imported games are there that you'd want to play on PSP? I mean you could get the Japanese BBS, but that would spoil everything. Plus, that would spoil BSS......in japanese!

BBS plot secret:

Terra: Won koon sanka nakka da? OOH! Bla shlee winkadana!

Ven: Winkadana?

Terra: Winkadana!

Terra & Ven: AHHHHHH!
XD

XVBraxinXV

You could try to hack it so you can play PSX games. That's what I tried and ultimately, failed... :cursing: but thats just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back