• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's going on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

So what's going on with Donlad and Goofy's clothes? At the beginning of CoM and Re: CoM, Their clothes were changed to look like they were in the cartoons. Did I miss something at the ending of KH1 when they changed their clothes? I don't remember.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
The clothes they are wearing at the end of KH, are just random. The clothes they change into, due to the cards in Traverse Town of CO, are what they wore when they met Sora. Hence the Chain of Memories.

Thats probably the best explanation.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Remember everyone went back to normal before there journey began, so thats why there clothes changed, thats why Sora forgot his moves.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
so thats why we can't use dodge roll in kh2

hmm, but he didn't forget about his guard ability. only this time, it changed from simple standing block to ridiculuosly spinning his whole body 360 degrees.. i think it's stupid that sora has to spin around just to block an attack.. but hey, it still looks awesome.. :36:

roXas_shadow

hmm, but he didn't forget about his guard ability. only this time, it changed from simple standing block to ridiculuosly spinning his whole body 360 degrees.. i think it's stupid that sora has to spin around just to block an attack.. but hey, it still looks awesome.. :36:

He didnt forget it because roxas had the ability before fusing with sora but i agree it is ridiculuos the way sora uses it but it is awesome

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Donald and Goofy changed into them at the end of KH, when they're walking through the grassy field, chasing after Pluto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back