• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's going on in the first cutscene of 0.2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seighart

Awards
I couldn't find any topics on it so i apologize if this has already been discussed, but can someone shed some light on the subject?

[video]https://youtu.be/8Cs7RE5--IM[/video]

I can't pinpoint WHEN this is happening. At first i thought it was Luxu watching the keyblade war come to an end, but then i started to think that it was actually after bbs concludes. Isnt that the rock formation Xehanort creates in his battle with TAV? It looks like it, but then how could Luxu be there...? Help?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
There are several rock formations in the Keyblade Graveyard as seen when traversing it during BBS itself.

As far as we know, this scene depicts the aftermath of the Keyblade War with Luxu "recording" it.
The Kingdom Hearts in the sky is shown absorbing countless hearts (most certainly those of all the slaughtered Keykids from the war) and the surrounding sky is much darker than it was during the finale of BBS, hinting at this scene taking place immediately before the end of the old world and the "loss" of KH to the Darkness.
The actual end of the Keyblade War, the true final battle of the last survivors and the ultimate fate of the Foretellers was so far not shown in any form or shape, it's still a mystery.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It may have been a scene from back cover, moved to 0.2 for stylistic reasons-- it's a much cooler scene to open with than Yen Sid talking while we listen to that tumor-inducing tower music again

D

Deleted member 235902

It's Luxu looking at Kingdom Hearts as it appears over the Keyblade Graveyard after the Keyblade War. It looks a lot like what happened at the end of BBS, but that's not what it is. The rock structure looks very similar, but if you compare them, they're not the same rock structures.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hi.

We don't exactly like people posting in threads that are older than 3 months. This is because the person with the initial inquiry may no longer be around, they received the answer they were looking for, or the discussion died off due to lack of interest. In this case, Sephiroth0812 answered the topic with an acceptable answer.

I have to ask you to please stop resuscitating old threads. You are more than welcome to find more recent threads to post in, or start a thread of your very own.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back