• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Christmas to You?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's Christmas to You?

• A time of happiness and being with the people I love.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • A celebration of Jesus Christ's birth.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • PRESENTS!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I scowl upon Christmas because I'm not Christian and I think the holiday is stupid...

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Well, I'm not Christian or anything (I'm Agnostic), so the original point of the holiday doesn't quite apply to me. However, I do think that it's a good idea to be happy and be nice to everyone you care about once a year. So, to me, Christmas is about being happy with the ones you love and showing them that you care. I think that the best in people is brought out during Christmas because they're all trying to make everyone around them happier. So, what's it to you?

K

Kegluneq

I dont celebrate christmas I celebrate something else thats around the time of christmas where I get a few presents. But I scowl christmas :D

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Chirstmas is crap to me. I end up watching all the dam kids and i have to take dam responsibilty, and i gotta clean stuff. BUt on the other hand its not all bad

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
I agree with the first three... They're all meanings of Christmas.. but when Christmastime comes around, the only thing I cab think about it "Better break out the piggy bank! Time to buy everyone presents!"

So therefore I chose "PRESENTS"!

M

Monkey Man

Christmas is a time to celebrate Jesus Christs Birth and spend time with your family.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Christmas is when stores close and family comes over or you go to see your family and you find a bunch of presents under a lit tree... And its where anime and cute video game characters dress up in santa suits! ^w^

And its also where people sing songs and sometimes it sounds more like moaning... ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back