• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's a Dis-Soul?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There was a rumor on a japanese message board that the word "dis-soul" appeared in a trailer, something like that. Take it from me: it's not been proven, it could be true, but I'm betting it's a lie.

The word hasn't appeared in the games at all. Not even as a flashing word in the secret endings, which is the most likely place you'd expect to find it.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is no such thing as a Dis-Soul, it's just a conceived fantasy of rabid fans.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
First time I've heard of a Dis-Soul, sounds pretty fake to me.

iwantogo

i know what it is. its "light creatures" that attack the dark just like the heartless attacked the world of light.

iwantogo

also i belive that everyone has a dis soul, and i think Ven is Sora and Roxas's dis soul, thats why he looks like him.

V

V.A.T.13

Remember back at the square party and there was a new trailer for the next KH game? Thats where the word (Supposedly) came from. No cameras we're allowed, ( no phones either ), but there has been a description of some it.

"-Their wounds cannot be healed. (or I have to go heal their wounds).

-If you get lost in the darkness, join your hands together like before.

-I am counting the days since my birth.

Has the number of days been recorded?

I don't want to forget what has happened since my birth.

-With whose heart does a new story lie? (or "With whose heart does the

next story lie?) = Sora, Terra, and Roxas collage in background.

-Movie using scenes from the secret movie (Sleep By Birth?) with a
rearranged "The Other Promise" playing in the background."

Dis-Soul

Awards
I heard this from some trailer,its a soul in darkness thats inside a nobody,when a nobody is destroyed a dis-soul is released.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
I believe dis souls the was a thread that said " so when a heartless, nobody, and a dis-soul are defeated
a person is turned back to normal.so the next game sora has to defeat xemnases dis soul "
something like that

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...for the last time: dis-soul was a word that was RUMORED to have appeared in a trailer. It is NOT CONFIRMED. It is probably false. We have no evidence to suggest it is real.

Last edited:

Awesome Ansem

What HadesDragon just said is very true. People, stop acting like you know what a dis-soul is and even that it exists. Even if the word "dis-soul" did appear in a trailer, I doubt it gave a detailed description about what a dis-soul is, so....... you should stop talking about dis-souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back