• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's a cool thing you've learned recently?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Not to jump on the bandwagon or anything, but I am a descendent of Catherine of Aragon (first wife of Henry VIII - didn't get her head chopped off, so it's all good). True story, we have the family tree(s).

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My great-granny or great-great-grandmother on my father's side was an Indian Princess who fell in love with a Sufi and died due to the emotional and physical stress of being persecuted by both families.

I did not learn this recently though.

impart

Climb The Sky
how to make these

102_4707.jpg

O

Oberon

^ lol'd

I learned sometimes ambiguous headlines are fcking amazing

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I've recently learned that Raisins give you Gas. How I learned this, you ask? well, I was having a bad case of gas a few days ago, and I was just curious about what foods cause gas, and wouldn't you know it, I stumbled upon an article that said that Raisins are one of the many foods that cause you to fart. Haha.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i recently learned that i have a very high bipolar disorder case,and another disorder that i had since my childhood but didn't know about it being a problem until now,which is OCD
NOT COOL

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I learned that I can type proper sentences and words without looking at the keyboard except once in a while, though if you blinded me I couldn't tell you where every specific letter or symbol is located

Shinra

Banned
Awards
My birthday was the same day in history that Hitler committed Suicide when the allies invaded Berlin... that and my Austrian side links back in relation to Hitler himself...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I learned I'm Prussian!
Apparently a great grandparent of mine was on the San Francisco :D

★;5447546 said:
I learned that I can type proper sentences and words without looking at the keyboard except once in a while, though if you blinded me I couldn't tell you where every specific letter or symbol is located

lol, I'm totally the same. There's been a couple times where I would be typing and get distracted by something else and still type perfectly. It'd only last a few moments, just enough time to type a few sentences, and then when I realized what I was doing I'd mess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back