• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's a cool thing you've learned recently?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertJ

Awards
If one of my ancestors had not have choked to death on an apple, I would be living in Germany.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I learned that Douches are used to clean vagina's. I honestly didn't know that.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Learned these a couple weeks ago from my Grandma: One of my ancestors was one of Lewis and Clark's translators. It's pretty cool, especially since I knew a descendant of the Clark family back in Elementary school. Also, another ancestor of mine was given land across the Mississippi River after the Civil War, but he didn't pass it on to anyone when he died.

I also just learned the Quadratic Formula song! The teacher kept playing a YouTube video of these people singing it, and I can't get it out of my head. It's so annoying.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Well, it could be a different version.
Does it go to Pop goes the Weasel, because if so, you teacher is a filthy liar and you should slap her :D

I once came up with a song to memorize the metric system to the tune of mary had a little lamb. Fourth grade, if I remember. XD

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Well, discovered that I have a Nazi's Rifle in my gun cabinet that I didn't know about. Apparently 'Uncle Albert'(what my mom calls him), whom I never meet because my mom's side of the family is super complicated, grabbed a rifle off of a dead Nazi during world war 2 and kept it. So yeah, pretty cool.
also not necessarily recent, but sometime like a month or two ago in junes somebody posted a pic that described the whole trick to holding your right thumb down how you can touch the back of your mouth. i whoa'd instantly.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
also not necessarily recent, but sometime like a month or two ago in junes somebody posted a pic that described the whole trick to holding your right thumb down how you can touch the back of your mouth. i whoa'd instantly.

And you didnt think to show us?
I am disappointed in you

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Well, discovered that I have a Nazi's Rifle in my gun cabinet that I didn't know about. Apparently 'Uncle Albert'(what my mom calls him), whom I never meet because my mom's side of the family is super complicated, grabbed a rifle off of a dead Nazi during world war 2 and kept it. So yeah, pretty cool.

Do you know what kind of gun it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back