• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► What's a beta?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, I'm looking for a beta. D: Because someone found an error in a chapter that I completely overlooked and then I basically said 'OKIES. NO MORE SKIMMING OVER THE CHAPTERS. *___*;;'. Even if it's just for one chapter, I really don't care. I'm looking for someone who's willing to help me correct any mistakes I have, but also be willing to give some sort of advice on what how the story flows as well as how things are said. [I'm trying to make more suspenseful things, but I think I'm failing thus far. 8D;]

Thanks in advance!

P.S. After this, I might make a thread for people willing to be betas for stories. Like a beta search thread or whatever... :<

I

The Show Must Go On
I would love to beta if you needed one, feel free to ask.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow, thankies you guys for posting! I guess I'll *coughtorturecough* let Eikre look over this chapter, since he posted first. :d

Mmkay, I need to make that thread now... erm... yush. :X Thankies for the help! I greatly appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back