• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

• Play Re:Mind and watch Theater mode for the new scenes

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Play Re:Mind and then replay KH3 for the new scenes

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Replay KH3 and then play Re:Mind

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Probably watch it all online before actually playing it. XD

Complain online. I'm sure I'll find something.
giphy.gif

the red monster

Awards
Wait.
who said the base game itself is gonna get an extra cutscenes?
i'm pretty sure everything is kinda like postgame except the keyblade graveyard

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Wait.
who said the base game itself is gonna get an extra cutscenes?
i'm pretty sure everything is kinda like postgame except the keyblade graveyard
Well there's the point "Main Story Update" under "[Free DLC] Version 1.07". It's unknown how much of a change this'll add, might be to the extent of KH1's FM or it could be more or less. I assume it might just add another one or two intervals or add a bit more to the Keyblade Graveyard.
1578036336096.png

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Read about it. I'll probably watch the cutscenes at some point when they're uploaded to YouTube but in the meantime I'm mainly interested in how people respond.

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
As soon as I got home from picking up my preorder of KH3, I abandoned society for a few days and dove right into proud mode.
Once the update for critical landed, I had difficulty for the first 2 worlds, afterward it all became easy.
Critical is 100% complete now, but I'm torn between replaying a new game or just continuing from Crit for the remind content.
Wait, are you only JUST NOW getting your copy of the game? I didn't pre-order a copy but I DID get it I think within a week of it coming out...and then I beat it in three days because it was THAT GOOD IMO!!! Also giggled at how much Nomura trolled us at various points, even more so with that epilogue because I DID NOT see that coming. This is why I've also decided that even HE doesn't know WTF is gonna happen next in the series, he's just winging it as the years go by xD

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Wait, are you only JUST NOW getting your copy of the game? I didn't pre-order a copy but I DID get it I think within a week of it coming out...and then I beat it in three days because it was THAT GOOD IMO!!! Also giggled at how much Nomura trolled us at various points, even more so with that epilogue because I DID NOT see that coming. This is why I've also decided that even HE doesn't know WTF is gonna happen next in the series, he's just winging it as the years go by xD

No, I think they're saying that's what they did when the game came out a year ago.
Well there's the point "Main Story Update" under "[Free DLC] Version 1.07". It's unknown how much of a change this'll add, might be to the extent of KH1's FM or it could be more or less. I assume it might just add another one or two intervals or add a bit more to the Keyblade Graveyard.
View attachment 12151

That's what I'm wondering too, and this is the one thing I'd really like clarification on. Everything else I'm cool with waiting 2-3 weeks for, but this one I'm curious of. Cause if it's usual Final Mix-type Story updates... And it's free? Nobody should have complaints on a "Paywall" for story.

Ink Ribbon

Awards
I'll probably end up reading/watching spoilers online first. I'm too impatient to wait especially if I'm stuck at work lol. Once I get it all downloaded, then I'll likely replay the story mode and then try Remind.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Originally I said I was going to watch the cutscenes first. But I really want to play that RAX battle. So provided all three are playable, I'll play the RAX scene three different times, and punish Saix three different ways. Then I'll watch the cutscenes and do all the other playable stuff. Or maybe I should try photo mode first and have some fun? Perhaps I should save my RAX fight for last? Something to look forward to saving the best for last? I don't know anymore. As ReMind gets closer I think about these things more and more.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'll probably spoil myself before I get the chance to play it, so if there's nothing I absolutely need to see immediately, I'll just start my NG+ Critical Mode playthrough first and take my time.

I'm a slave to UX so if there's a story update on that day then I'll just be watching jealously while everyone else has fun ;w;

kingofthekey

Awards

I've had the game since its release last year.
Was just saying what I did once I had it.
I've beaten the game on proud first theeeen critical, then achieved all trophies for the game with the crit file. Now just killing time trying to get all achievements with DDD.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
if I can't play it the second it releases, I MIIIIIIIGHT spoil myself. I'm not done with Critical mode at all.

Also I'm going out of town on the 24th so I won't even get to get in-depth with it until after the weekend.

Anyone else getting super excited for the DLC? I know I am. We're so close. I thought I would be mature about...but I'm not! I haven't been this excited since KH3's base game was about to be released :D

Yesterday I suddenly had this very childish mental temper tantrum where I kept whining that it wasn't out yet.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
if I can't play it the second it releases, I MIIIIIIIGHT spoil myself. I'm not done with Critical mode at all.

Also I'm going out of town on the 24th so I won't even get to get in-depth with it until after the weekend.

Yesterday I suddenly had this very childish mental temper tantrum where I kept whining that it wasn't out yet.
I'm going to sing "Don't Think Twice" the morning of the 23rd! This will be my first PS4 DLC! I have goosebump!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm trying to get the Platinum for the base game before Re Mind releases (which probably won't be happening). Might just spoil myself depending on how much I care. I'm excited and impatient for its release but not personally in any rush to play it? It's weird lol

I think I'm kinda resigned to the fact that I'll have other priorities to deal with and won't be able to play much at launch :(

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm trying to get the Platinum for the base game before Re Mind releases (which probably won't be happening). Might just spoil myself depending on how much I care. I'm excited and impatient for its release but not personally in any rush to play it? It's weird lol

I think I'm kinda resigned to the fact that I'll have other priorities to deal with and won't be able to play much at launch :(
But you must get excited to play! Think about all the new bosses. Surely there will be a new Lingering Will style boss that will make us all scream and throw our controls out the window. That's something to look forward to, right?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
But you must get excited to play! Think about all the new bosses. Surely there will be a new Lingering Will style boss that will make us all scream and throw our controls out the window. That's something to look forward to, right?
I think I'll be excited once I'm sitting in front of the TV with controller in hand! Right now I'm surprisingly chill and relaxed lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I do have to say, I'm not "excited" like if I were going to Disneyland after a long time but rather excited-anxious because none of us know where this DLC is taking us. I want it to come out so I can finally know what is happening.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Anyone else going to go crazy with Photo Mode? I know I am. So many insane things I want to do with a already insane series. RAX with the Flantastic Seven trying to eat them. Terra out of place in Andy's Room. Lexaeus smacking every character to get their limit gauge going! Kairi and Vanitas on the Paopu fruit tree! Assuming Photo Mode gives you all this freedom to recreate scenes like they say I'm going to open my heart to my darkness KH desires!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm super pumped for the DLCs release, already requested Thursday and Friday off to replay the game with the new scenes in it, so I can hopefully beat it by the end of the weekend. Though with my sister moving next week I'll probably end up playing less than I had originally hoped to.

I think I'll wait with Photo Mode until I beat the DLC or at least the Remind section. I feel like Limit Cut mainly having the data boss fight won't be something I'll manage to beat.

OneDandelion

Awards
Conveniently my exams drop the same day, so I'm really just studying until it comes out and then ill dedicate the weekend to the DLC ^^. I'm planning on playing through the DLC first with my proud level 99 ultima keyblade Sora and then I guess I'll go back and watch other cutscenes they added (didn't know they were doing that). Maybe if the DLC inspires me I'll play the game over on critical

Back