• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

• Play Re:Mind and watch Theater mode for the new scenes

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Play Re:Mind and then replay KH3 for the new scenes

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Replay KH3 and then play Re:Mind

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So ever since the last trailer for Re:Mind dropped I've been mulling over what to do once the Update and DLC drops in 3 weeks. I wasn't expecting there to be a story update in the base game.

Now that I know that there'll basically be a Final Mix like update, though assumingly a smaller one I kind of want to experience it.

At the same time Re:Mind is the main attraction and I do think most of the new additions and answers will be in there. I'm also worried that, if I wait on Re:Mind too long I'll get spoilers from the various social medias.

I'm rather torn on what to do once the 23rd rolls around and wanted to hear what others have planned.

blank points

Awards
For me, I will replay KH3 with the new scenes first, then play Re:Mind afterward. This is mainly because I want to enjoy KH3 in it's entirety, the way it was meant to be played, you might say.

okhi12

Awards
I'll play KH3 on standard to breeze through it quickly, then I'll play remind loading the data of my proud file. If it's too easy I'll replay the dlc on critical.
I hope whatever the free additions to the main game are (except the new cutscenes) they are not tied to new trophies or at least they can be obtained in older saves as well, because I don't want to get high scores for all the minigames again in order to have a 100% file. I can't stand the Verum Rex gigas minigame, the frozen slider and some of the flantastic seven. One time was enough for me.

D

Deleted member 252753

I would really like to play through the main game again before Re:Mind but I am going to be really busy when it comes out with a new job and stuff on at weekends too and want avoid having stuff spoiled. Also I have already got 100% on a Critical file so don't feel so motivated to play a new game again.

If I had the next weekend free then I might just rush through an easy play through to get the new scenes in context but will probably settle on viewing them in theatre mode

Delsin Rowe

I plan on doing the Limitcut episode and the 13 data battles first just to get them out of the way,and then I'm gonna proceed to ReMind.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Definitely a full playthrough on Critical. I've managed to avoid playing the game a 2nd time or even re-watching cutscenes since my initial playthrough (nearly a year now... wow), so I'm pretty excited to re-experience it as NG+ with the added content almost as if the whole game is fresh. I am concerned about spoilers though, since I expect it'll take me 3-4 weeks minimum to even get to ReMind. I would like to get a sense of how many hours I can expect the added content to take, though.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I don't even know where I want to begin to be honest. I guess start with the story cutscenes to get some much needed answers that I've been asking all year.

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
I have NO idea what order I'm gonna do the stuff in but I will be doing ALL THE THINGS!!!!! ...then I'll probably work on getting the platinum trophy for the game since I only need like, 4-6 trophies till I unlock it xD

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I recently played through the game on critical AND did a standard playthrough just to have the Proofs on one profile to load up for 100% since my original save file won't have both (Proud) so I'll more than likely find myself playing it through again just because I need to catch my playthroughs of 3 up to my playthroughs of the other games. >.>

I have NO idea what order I'm gonna do the stuff in but I will be doing ALL THE THINGS!!!!! ...then I'll probably work on getting the platinum trophy for the game since I only need like, 4-6 trophies till I unlock it xD
Your gif signature reminds me of my favorite gif of all time:

kingofthekey

Awards
As soon as I got home from picking up my preorder of KH3, I abandoned society for a few days and dove right into proud mode.
Once the update for critical landed, I had difficulty for the first 2 worlds, afterward it all became easy.
Critical is 100% complete now, but I'm torn between replaying a new game or just continuing from Crit for the remind content.

cakito123

Awards
I'm probably gonna playthrough all again, so I can check every tiny bit of new content.

Also, you people forgetting about the new Black Code thing? You'll be able to make the game harder than in Critical mode! That's reason eough to replay the whole game :D

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Also, you people forgetting about the new Black Code thing? You'll be able to make the game harder than in Critical mode! That's reason eough to replay the whole game :D
Honesty unless Black Code is required to unlock something i personally probably wont touch it. Ultra hard games aren't my thing.

I might use Fastpass Mode to speed through the replay though.

2 quid is good

Awards
Neither of those; I'm gonna go through the free updeand watch any re:mind story related content on youtube

ZeVaine

Awards
Make some kind of super difficult run with critical mode and the new options to change difficulty.

Then reap the dlc benefits as they become accessible, I suppose.

Ezroz

I knew that waiting to reply KH3 on critical mode was a good idea... Gonna NG + it and try to see any of the new scenes. Then do Remind.... or maybe do Remind first then do the full game. Not sure yet. Point is I'm going to do both I think

Back