• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

• Play Re:Mind and watch Theater mode for the new scenes

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Play Re:Mind and then replay KH3 for the new scenes

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Replay KH3 and then play Re:Mind

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 252753

I need to put in effort at my new job so can't take time off and have lots to do the next two weekends so probably won't get to play much for a while even though I would love to get through it immediately. I actually got shingles over Xmas and had to stay at home for over a week and couldn't fly to see my family in England. It wouldn't have been so bad to be quarantined a month later instead.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm super pumped for the DLCs release, already requested Thursday and Friday off to replay the game with the new scenes in it, so I can hopefully beat it by the end of the weekend. Though with my sister moving next week I'll probably end up playing less than I had originally hoped to.

I think I'll wait with Photo Mode until I beat the DLC or at least the Remind section. I feel like Limit Cut mainly having the data boss fight won't be something I'll manage to beat.
Yeah, I think I'll save Photo Mode for last. I still hope they add the other characters in some place for them to be talkable. I want to speak with Roxas, Aqua, Xion and others too, get their take on what's going on. It's the only way I'll get my Sora and Xion interaction I've been waiting 10 years for.

Conveniently my exams drop the same day, so I'm really just studying until it comes out and then ill dedicate the weekend to the DLC ^^. I'm planning on playing through the DLC first with my proud level 99 ultima keyblade Sora and then I guess I'll go back and watch other cutscenes they added (didn't know they were doing that). Maybe if the DLC inspires me I'll play the game over on critical
You need to explain to your exam folks that the fate of Kingdom Hearts rest in the balance and that Roxas and Kairi being playable comes before exams and that they must postpone it for ReMind! I'm joking of course lol.

In all seriousness I am shamelessly going into ReMind at level 99 on both Proud and Critical. Whether or not I abuse Ultima will come down to how difficult things are. If you can refight the bosses I'll try them first without Ultima and when I beat them the first time I'll rematch them with Ultima. That's how I did Dark Inferno.

OneDandelion

Awards
You need to explain to your exam folks that the fate of Kingdom Hearts rest in the balance and that Roxas and Kairi being playable comes before exams and that they must postpone it for ReMind! I'm joking of course lol.

Lol it’s a good thing really because my mind will be off of the books for a couple weeks until the next exam pops up. Besides, they’d probably look me dead in the eye and say something like “Kairi and Xion have no agency as characters and kingdom hearts is lame get back in that seat”

Lulcy

Awards
I'll do the minimun, play the dlc & whatever new cutscene(s) is added to the main game I'll just go to youtube, no need to spend hours playing the story again for just meager minutes of cutscenes.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'm currently playing Critical Mode for KH3 so if I beat it in time (currently in Arendelle), I'll do the ReMind stuff first, and then replay the main story scenario. MAYBE do a Critical Lv. 1 run... If I'm feeling brave.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm currently playing Critical Mode for KH3 so if I beat it in time (currently in Arendelle), I'll do the ReMind stuff first, and then replay the main story scenario. MAYBE do a Critical Lv. 1 run... If I'm feeling brave.
You can do it! Destroy Arendelle and show that world who's boss! You'll be ready for ReMind in no time! If I had any courage at all I would try a Critical Lv 1 run...but I'm a total Demyx and would run away from everything lol!

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
You can do it! Destroy Arendelle and show that world who's boss! You'll be ready for ReMind in no time! If I had any courage at all I would try a Critical Lv 1 run...but I'm a total Demyx and would run away from everything lol!

Not gonna lie, once I learned the pattern for the Lump of Horror, it was pretty easy on Critical. Just guard a lot, use the Ever After Shotlock, and then when it does the weird thing with the hands all over the room with the slime, I used Simba and attack with the roars and leaps. The finisher usually gets the job done. But when I didn't see the patterns... Hoo boy. Right now, I'm doing the Trinity Sled segment in Arendelle after getting yeeted off the cliff by Larxene, and this is frustrating lmao. I'm gonna get it, but damn, the lasers take a lot of HP even with the food on.

I'm not looking forward to The Caribbean because the boss when you just get there is PURE BS lol, but fighting Davy Jones was fire, so I have that to look forward to.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Not gonna lie, once I learned the pattern for the Lump of Horror, it was pretty easy on Critical. Just guard a lot, use the Ever After Shotlock, and then when it does the weird thing with the hands all over the room with the slime, I used Simba and attack with the roars and leaps. The finisher usually gets the job done. But when I didn't see the patterns... Hoo boy. Right now, I'm doing the Trinity Sled segment in Arendelle after getting yeeted off the cliff by Larxene, and this is frustrating lmao. I'm gonna get it, but damn, the lasers take a lot of HP even with the food on.

I'm not looking forward to The Caribbean because the boss when you just get there is PURE BS lol, but fighting Davy Jones was fire, so I have that to look forward to.
That Trinity Sled was a nightmare on Critical Mode. I can only imagine the pure terror it is on LV 1 Crit, just ugh! Another reason for me to loathe Arendelle with a passion! A shame since I love the first Fozen movie, haven't seen the 2nd one yet.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
That Trinity Sled was a nightmare on Critical Mode. I can only imagine the pure terror it is on LV 1 Crit, just ugh! Another reason for me to loathe Arendelle with a passion! A shame since I love the first Fozen movie, haven't seen the 2nd one yet.

Exactly! When it's just two Frost Serpents, I'm generally alright. Sometimes I'll take a hit, sometimes I don't.

...But when that third one comes in, man, it always gets me. And it's always RIGHT when the snow storm starts hitting too, so I know I'm close. Critical LV1 in Arendelle must be a nightmare because LV1 is literally DODGE EVERYTHING OR YOU WILL DIE. Critical alone is tough in Arendelle, because the Mary Poppins heartless will laser snipe you from where you can't see them, and that big huge armored Heartless with the stupid face (I forget the name) scared the shit outta me with how strong it was lmao. That one I really had to be strategic with.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Exactly! When it's just two Frost Serpents, I'm generally alright. Sometimes I'll take a hit, sometimes I don't.

...But when that third one comes in, man, it always gets me. And it's always RIGHT when the snow storm starts hitting too, so I know I'm close. Critical LV1 in Arendelle must be a nightmare because LV1 is literally DODGE EVERYTHING OR YOU WILL DIE. Critical alone is tough in Arendelle, because the Mary Poppins heartless will laser snipe you from where you can't see them, and that big huge armored Heartless with the stupid face (I forget the name) scared the shit outta me with how strong it was lmao. That one I really had to be strategic with.
The Mary Poppins Heartless got me a few times in Corona and nearly got me in Arendelle do to their sniping. They are clearly the Heartless girlfriends of Xigbar's Sniper Nobodies.

I have a theory! Nomura and the team were so bitter about not being able to do whatever they wanted in the Arendelle world that they purposely made it the worse Disney world in KH3 just so fans like me who adore Frozen would learn to hate it and the people who already hated Frozen would hate it more. That is my brilliant conspiracy theory on Frozen in KH3, lol.

ZeVaine

Awards
The Mary Poppins Heartless got me a few times in Corona and nearly got me in Arendelle do to their sniping. They are clearly the Heartless girlfriends of Xigbar's Sniper Nobodies.

I have a theory! Nomura and the team were so bitter about not being able to do whatever they wanted in the Arendelle world that they purposely made it the worse Disney world in KH3 just so fans like me who adore Frozen would learn to hate it and the people who already hated Frozen would hate it more. That is my brilliant conspiracy theory on Frozen in KH3, lol.

I am shuddering having to do the Olaf mini-game again... and thinking about the puzzles in that castle again (which I liked aesthetically, at least).

Although, I'm hoping the custom menu disables attractions - go hard in crit mode. (I haven't played since I beat it the first time around, but its going to feel like a whole new game in a lot of ways).

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

Nomura, after Disney restricted his ideas for Arendelle:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll do what must be done.

I'll play the damn thing-- Starting with the Re:Mind scenario. It's the title of the whole package, for god's sake. That's obviously what they want you to start with. Any contrary notions or other forms of dissent on this point will be met with extreme hostility. I will misbehave.

I'll likely do the Limit Cut and Secret Episode sequences afterwards. They're probably not going to be too long, so it shouldn't take more than a sitting to enjoy them.

Then I'll do a deep dive into the new bosses. I'll marinate in them. Soak myself in the juices of their content; understand them better and faster than most. I'm predicting that, of the thirteen new data battles, four of them will be of superb quality, with the rest just being good. Phantom Aqua from 0.2 showcased that Osaka can make a top tier secret boss, so if they fail to produce one this time around, I will be flabbergasted, and likely come straight to this forum to post some outrageously cruel messages with a petulant undertone.

Then, when I've truly ascended to a higher level of understanding, I'll return to where it all began. The main story. This time around, it'll be New Game Plus. I've already procured the two proofs required for the selection of Oathkeeper and Oblivion, so this playthrough will already be a new experience, but it doesn't. Stop. There. You see.. This is where I will activate my X Factor... Yes, that's right. The Premium Menu. You've heard of it, yes? The Black Code.

With this menu... We leave behind a world, and disembark upon a new one. A world without lies, a world without secrets. Things that I once detested can be overturned, ideally. Links? No longer accessible. Critical Mode MP bar? Lengthened with a few simple inputs. Situation Commands? More accessible, but at the cost of magic damage. If Nomura's promises are kept, all these things will be possible.

And that's when a new perspective will be gained. It would seem likely that KH3 will stop receiving updates after Re:Mind is released. The game at present has a handful of technical problems, and a heap of balance issues. If Re:Mind launches with a QOL update, it may be the last one we get. God help us if they didn't truly fix guard.

If the story has anything new to offer, it will be a wonderful surprise as I re-experience the magic, one last time. This is KH3's last chance to etch upon my soul.

then i'll make funny pictures of ansem in photo mode

ZeVaine

Awards
I'd venture to guess at least one more patch after 1.07, just because there will probably be bugs of some kind that pop-up after the Re:Mind release, but yeah - I don't imagine there will be anymore content updates/DLC, especially since I recall Nomura saying that he wanted to get Re:Mind out, and focus on the next projects.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I've had so few time to actually play video games throughout 2019 that I still haven't even finished KH 3 for the first time. It's only recently I even managed to reach San Fransokyo. Dunno if that is a good or bad thing in regards to the DLC.

Back