• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Awards
When Sora turned into a Heartless.
When sora went to sleep after COM.
"Sora, you're lucky. It looks like my summer vacation's.... over." I almost cried when he said that.
And let's not forget when the door closed on Riku. "Take care of her." I really cried.

Pretty much these all make me sad as well.

Though the Roxas vacation being over seemed the saddest to me...That moved me.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
- Sora's sacrifice. It's not really that sad to me now, mainly because we don't know if he was doing it for Kairi or so HB doesn't fall into darkness, and I'm not really into SoKai anymore. But... it's still Sora turning into a Heartless, so it's still kind of sad for me xD;

- When Riku took the Keyblade from Sora, then Donald and Goofy left him, just like that. ;A;

- CoM's ending. I think that's the only KH scene that I still cry at. SoNami's been my OTP since I was nine (don't judge me >:C)

- Umm, lots of Roxas moments. There's the end of his story in KH2 with the "looks like my summer vacation is... over", and Days's ending. The poor kid just wants his two best friends back.

- When Terra turned into Xehanort. He tried his best to suppress the darkness, but he ends up getting his body posessed by MX. The poor guy lost eleven years of his life and had such a bright future ahead of him ;A; I hope he gets freed in KH3. Or Reconnect. Or.. whatever~

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
-When they close the door at the end of KH1. I was all "Riku, nooooo!"
-Roxas' line "You're lucky. Looks like my summer vacation is...over."
-Axel's sacrifice
-Xion's death and Axel's little scene afterward were kind of sad even though I don't like Xion a whole lot.

Never cried at any of these, but just make me feel kind of :(

KHFanatic2010

When I first played Kingdom Hearts: I had ran out of the room with tears pouring down my face over the Sora stabs himself with Riku's Keyblade scene.

I also end up crying (and even shaky) at the Xion's death and the (apart from battling Riku with Roxas) ending scenes of KH:Days.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Xion's death was pretty sad...although I think she's a tranny witch. And I know BbS will be sad, but I have not spoiled myself.

xskittlebombs

For me, saddest, most tear-jerking moment was when Sora sacrificed himself to release Kairi's heart.
I break down every time. Especially when sora makes that cheesy smile before he does it. :'(

And of course at the end when they're separated and Simple and Clean plays.

Actually I always cry at the end of ANY kingdom hearts game, when the theme song plays and the credits roll. I'm just so sad that the game's over. :(

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
when sora releases his and kairi's heart to bring her back, and we she goes to grab him he disappears =/

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Scenes in KH that made me cry:
+the end of Pooh Bear's world in KH2
+when Auron turns into pyreflies in the credits in KH2
+the Remembrance scene in KH2FM+
+when Roxas cries in Days (yeah... lol)
+the second half of the BBS secret ending. I went kind of hysterical.

But when I think of what was actually the saddest (not just what made me cry), I think I have to pick... every scene Axel was in in KH2... and also when Sora closes the door on Riku in kh1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back