• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiynnx

When Roxas disappears and is reunited with Sora.
I found it sad, when I played through KHII after 'Days, I found it even more sad (because by then I'd played 358/2 days and became even more attached to Roxas).

Also when Axel says to Sora that he wanted to see Roxas, because he was the only one that he liked.
The fact that he was disappearing as he said it made it even more sad for me.

Also when Xion disappeared. And why all these events were the most sad for me is most probably because they are my three most favourite characters from the series. I adore their friendship so much.

Even though KHII's ending was a happy one, it still made me feel really sad too.
I think it was the music, and that the adventure felt like it had came to it's end.

But thank god that it hasn't. :)

Awww, I didn't hate Vexen. I was sad he died, but just the way Axel did it...pfffft...
I know! It was still enough to make me sad but it felt so pathetic the way Axel was "killed" off the way he was. I didn't understand it at all. If Sora had gotten that far ofcourse those Nobodies were going to be a piece of cake to beat. There was no need for Axel to sacrifice himself. ;-;

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I found it sad, when I played it through KHII the second time I found it even more sad (because by then I'd played 358/2 days and became even more attached to Roxas) it actually made me distraught for a long period of time.

Also when Axel says to Sora that he wanted to see Roxas, because he was the only one that he liked.

Also when Xion disappered. And why all these events were the most sad for me was most probably because they are my three most favourite characters from the series.

Even though KHII's ending was a happy one, it still made me feel really sad too.
I think it was the music, and that the adventure felt like it had came to it's end.

I cried when Axel died. And by cried, I mean bawled.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i find KH1 to be really nostalgic but 358/2 Days is the only game ever that actually made me cry. it was when Xion died and everyone forgot everything about her.. she sacrificed herself for this... (snif)

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I found it sad, when I played it through KHII the second time I found it even more sad (because by then I'd played 358/2 days and became even more attached to Roxas) it actually made me distraught for a long period of time seeing it the second time.

Also when Xion disappeared. And why all these events were the most sad for me is most probably because they are my three most favourite characters from the series. I adore their friendship so much.

I know! It was still enough to make me sad but it felt so pathetic the way Axel was "killed" off the way he was. I didn't understand it at all. If Sora had gotten that far ofcourse those Nobodies were going to be a piece of cake to beat. There was no need for Axel to sacrifice himself. ;-;

Maybe Axel felt like he could redeem himself with an act like that. He certainly did in my book, though IMO, he really didn't have anything to redeem himself for.

Selena

Probably when Axel sacrificed himself to save Sora.

Though I also got a little teary eyed near the end of Roxas's story in KH2, it was just kind of sad how everything he knew in Twilight Town was never really and all his memories about it were just a lie.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
maybe when Sora turns in to a heartless. also when they talk on the island in the beggining of kh1 just because it bring backs memories and it reminds me of some days I miss from before (not to get sentimental here)

Auxia

Riku to Sora: "Take care of her." (as the door closes at the end of KH1)

Saddest thing ever. You finally realize the love triangle that had enveloped the trio since their days on the island, and Riku's place in the background. Poor Riku.

Also, Xion. Her entire being was tragic, start to end. Which is why Days is my favorite KH title after the original game.

EDIT: OH, and how could I forget Roxas's story? "Looks like my summer vacation's over."

Sephora

KH1:
I felt bad for Sora when Riku snatched the Keyblade and Goofy and Donald flat left him. ¬__¬
And then I felt bad for Riku when he got left behind.

CoM: I kinda felt bad for Repliku. Vexen too. His death was hilarious, but uncalled for.

Days: Negative stuff aside, the RAX storyline is the saddest in KH. (I haven't played BBS yet) I just felt bad for each of them. Xion's fate, Roxas' fate and that Axel tried his hardest to save both friendships and ended up losing both of them.

I was on the verge of tears when Roxas was running through TLTW and wondering if he was gonna go to the beach. He sounded so happy. ;__;

KH2:
Roxas' "Looks like my summer vacation is over." ;__;
I felt bad for alot of the Org members. Mostly Axel (him sacrificing himself), Saix and Xemnas (They're like the evil version of the Tin Man)
Then I was all ;___; at the end when Sora and Kairi were looking at each other and you see Naminé and Roxas.

KH is a fairly depressing game. Something tragic happens to everyone.

Musical charm

Probably when Axel sacrificed himself to save Sora.

Though I also got a little teary eyed near the end of Roxas's story in KH2, it was just kind of sad how everything he knew in Twilight Town was never really and all his memories about it were just a lie.

so true.

maybe when Sora turns in to a heartless.

At that part, I began getting teary-eyed(even though I never played that game, I saw the vid at youtube)

Riku to Sora: "Take care of her." (as the door closes at the end of KH1)

Saddest thing ever. You finally realize the love triangle that had enveloped the trio since their days on the island, and Riku's place in the background. Poor Riku.

Also, Xion. Her entire being was tragic, start to end. Which is why Days is my favorite KH title after the original game.

EDIT: OH, and how could I forget Roxas's story? "Looks like my summer vacation's over."

KH1:
I felt bad for Sora when Riku snatched the Keyblade and Goofy and Donald flat left him. ¬__¬
And then I felt bad for Riku when he got left behind.

CoM: I kinda felt bad for Repliku. Vexen too. His death was hilarious, but uncalled for.

Days: Negative stuff aside, the RAX storyline is the saddest in KH. (I haven't played BBS yet) I just felt bad for each of them. Xion's fate, Roxas' fate and that Axel tried his hardest to save both friendships and ended up losing both of them.

I was on the verge of tears when Roxas was running through TLTW and wondering if he was gonna go to the beach. He sounded so happy. ;__;

KH2:
Roxas' "Looks like my summer vacation is over." ;__;
I felt bad for alot of the Org members. Mostly Axel (him sacrificing himself), Saix and Xemnas (They're like the evil version of the Tin Man)
Then I was all ;___; at the end when Sora and Kairi were looking at each other and you see Naminé and Roxas.

KH is a fairly depressing game. Something tragic happens to everyone.

Man, the KH series sure has ALOT of sad moment, in which I all got teary-eyed in :)

Gram

Banned
Awards
the only time ive ever felt sad for a game character was at the end of crisis core and that scene between roxas and axel on kh2final mix after the roxas battle.

Crying_Smiley_by_AjnosFTW.jpg

nicoleohbugga

So the first time I saw the ending of KH, I thought it was really sad.. Back when I was a major Riku fan, and he stood in that door, I was like, "NOOOOO!" And basically the whole end video was just depressing. Also the part where Sora stabs himself with the keyblade, and the "always on your mind" song plays, that gives me the chills.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
KH1: The ending, especially when Kairi had tears in her eyes. Dx That got me.

CoM/Re:CoM: UM. To be honest, not a scene comes to mind that made me sad. xD;

KH2: The end of Roxas' story. ;__; Gets me everytime. "Looks like my summer vacation is.... over."

BBS: Of what I've seen in the cutscenes, I'd have to say Ventus' "erase me" line made me sad. The beautiful yet melancholic theme playing in the background didn't help, either.

Gram

Banned
Awards
!!

How the heck I forget this?! So sad. ;__;
T^T i know,
Roxas: "good bye....axel"
Axel: "good bye partner" *single tear falls*

In CoM when sora was in the pod and start to remember is old Freind namine then came in and said "You mite forget about me.But with our promise i can come back. Till then I'll be in your hear ". Made my heart warm and tear up a little

Auxia

Yeah, that song is probably the saddest theme in Kingdom Hearts aside from Dearly Beloved / Xion's Theme /

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
what moment in the kingdom hearts series made you partley die inside

mine is when xion dissapeared in roxas arms as he forgot her

lol that was the best part ;D

Nothing in KH has ever made me sad or made me cry with the exception of when I saw the ending of KH2 for the first time since it came out. That made me cry a bit, mostly because of nostalgia.
"We're back!"
"No, you're home."

Wait, actually, the ending of Days made me cry because of when Roxas starts to run off into Twilight Town and then he says something along the lines of "Only seven days to go and my summer vacation is over!" with Sanctuary ending version playing in the bg. I felt so bad for him since he was so blissfully unaware of what was going to happen to him in the end. That part gave the ending of Roxas' scenario in Kh2 so much more meaning.

Last edited:

Burai

There's alot of touching moments in Kingdom Hearts, I really like the Sora x Kairi parts most. In KH, pretty much in the last cutscene, where Sora finds Kairi, but they get divided again by the darkness. :< Sad moments! I always hope Sora finds Kairi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back