• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whatever happened to Yen Sid?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

i was going to make a thred like this but i thought someone already did 1. anways i think he went into darkness because when sora goes he gets an evil smile on his face and darkness goes around him.

Haku

<3
Good question I was wondering that also, I guess that he had some other type of business to attend to but they should have at least shown what happened to him at the end.

DaDarkDude

ya but it still looked like a portal with darkness. also he does look like the evil type. pete did want to get him. maybe he got there first and made him evil. so sora came and yen sid told him 2 destroy nobodys... maleficient tolk him 2 destroy nobodys... maybe yen sid is evil.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
ya but it still looked like a portal with darkness. also he does look like the evil type. pete did want to get him. maybe he got there first and made him evil. so sora came and yen sid told him 2 destroy nobodys... maleficient tolk him 2 destroy nobodys... maybe yen sid is evil.
Pete wanted to turn him into a Heartless but none of the Heartless had reached him yet.
7:34 YouTube - Yensid Tower Part 2
7:29 YouTube - US Kingdom Hearts 2 - DiZ, Saix, Xigbar (HUGE SPOILERS!)

the two look a lot different actually...

Squ@ll

I bet Yen sid Just told the fairies words of precaution and didn't take any action

Apollo

Silver Member
^good job i can't wait till i do anways ya he just study more!

Duality

Yen Sid is not evil.He did not travel to darkness. Weird though how nothing happened when the fairies told Yen Sid about Malef, and yet nothing happened... Probably just a loose end the KH team forgot/ignored/thought was irrelevant.

Rika17

yeah, yen sid is cool i hope you get to fight beside him in the next game

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
he went to the bathroom and fell in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back