• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whatever Happened to King Mickey; KINGDOM HEARTS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggest KHF an

Ok Now This Might Be Weired That Im Asking This But What Happened With Malificent And Pete The Last I Saw Of Them Is That They Were Fightin Off The Heartless And After Xemnas Was Defeated What Happened To Kingdom Hearts 2 Of The Biggest Mysteries To Me

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You know, I dont really know. I honestly thought the last time we saw them (in TWTNW) that we would have a final boss fight against them, considering they were trying to take over the fortress, but they just mysteriously disappeared.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
One.

Since we're speaking of Maleficent and Pete, the possible things are that they took care of the heartless by overpowering them and warp all of them to another area including themselves or they did die and fall into the pit of the floating castle.

Two.

The moon was probably another gateway to get to Kingdom Hearts itself. Like in End of the World, that door was to another door. Note, you should notice by now there are many ways to Kingdom Hearts. Like in Fullmetal Alchemist. You can preform human transmutation, transmute a baby, transmute a homonculi or human and still wind up at The Gate. Since the hearts of the lost ones or people who turned into heartless are connected still to Kingdom Hearts since they go back to it, Kingdom hearts opens for them since they go into it. Think of doing ten of the 1000 heartless battle. You'd get 10,000 hearts from just that. Nearly enough to open up Kingdom Hearts and use it's powers through a heart itself.

^That's what I think!

Sora_145

Capitals are for the first letter of the first word in a sentence, and should not be used for every word. Capitals are also used on "Proper nouns". If you need any more help with grammar, ask your teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back