• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHATDAFu..'S OF kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<-Traitor->

One that jeers at another’s intelligence is no better then a barbarian, a child at best. So my good misure please use the gift of intelligence given to men and woman which is sometimes forgotten & left for dead. For, you see, if not for this gift then we would be no better then the insults of many that we, & most of man together with woman, call each other for the null & void feeling of victory over one another. This refers to the Blond Haired Kid, in all his false superiority.

Now to be on the topic of this amusing thread, I indeed did notice things that were of oddity within the tutorial scenes. Such as how laughing in video games is quite, unnatural, to say the least. Another is how roxas was looking into a waterfall & anti-roxas came out. Next was how namin'e was watching roxas as he awoke from his slumber. Finally, how all of axels fights were easy as anything, like always.

bishojoKasume

well i think they put a lot work into that script, the script was 2.5 times larger than in the first kh.

i liked the whole script except for the looong 3 hour beginning

I did not enjoy all of the cutscenes. I specifically didn't like the ones where Sora is exaggerating things like the part at the end and when he and Riku get all sentimental. Its just the way they sounded.

yeah..didn't know Riku could be sentimental..

Last edited:

TwistedHeartz

LOL aww cmon guys xD This thread could be fun if you don't shoot it down for no reason. Some of you may think you look cool by saying "LOL HAX!!11///1 UR THREAD SUX" But your completely, ruining everyone elses fun. I'm not saying anyone in this thread is being rude and obnoxious but, it can be fun if you be nice :>

And i think what he meant was, he is refering to the scenes that look weird in a funny way, xD Not refering to scenes that you think SUCKED.

Anyway~ On to the scene <: I thought the scene where Roxas falls over near the train station was weird... it made it look like the stick hit him from 67647364 miles away LOL... so i was like... wtf. I wonder who threw it o_O anyone know?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Sorry to say this OneWingdAngl182, but I fully agree with what Guardian Soul says. This thread is totally pointless. It could have made more sense if you hadn't had the title cussin, and maybe if you were a bit more clear. But what Guardian Soul is quite right, so I suggest you take his advice and avoid the swearing. It's really not nessaccery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back