• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raxsas

once in a while when i youse wisdom form i turn in to heartless sora why and how?
and can i turn into it any time at all.

Haku

<3
This should be in the KH2 section. The form that you're talking about is Anti-Form it happens whenever you use a drive form alot, and you can't turn into it any time you want it happens randomly.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
That is true... it definately has its disadvantages...

But once i was stuck on a boss battle and i was son my third or fourth battle and i turned into antiform and leterally BEAT HIS ASS!!!
...true story, i actually did better with antiform. I think it is because he has very quick attacks.

thunderxgeo

Whne you get the special form though its a lot better than wisdom! But do you still get the wisdom form experience, i never check!

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Its called anti-form. Only if you get hit by heartless a certain amount, you have to turn into a drive and youll find yourself in anti-form.

AndyKhaos

Website
www.myspace.com
Do any of you guys have the strategy guide, seriously? Every time you use Valor, Wisdom or Master, one point is added to your unviewable "dark point total". Using final form lets you subtract 10 "Dark points", and using anti-form subtracts 4.

acquiring a form resets the counter to zero.

0-4 pts, 0% chance of change
5-9 pts, 10% chance
10+ pts, 25% chance

Certain battles, like scripted battles, change the odds (percentage-wise) by x2, and the final fight against
Xemnas multiplies it by 10.

missmamibear

No, you can't turn into it whenever you want unfortunately. It happens whenever you use a drive frequently.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
No, you can't turn into it whenever you want unfortunately. It happens whenever you use a drive frequently.

Unless that is if you have Cheat Codes. There's a video on Youtube where you can add Anti-Form as an extra Drive Form.

DecisivePumpkin

Like they said, you become the Anti-Sora in a very random way, it seems like every time (when you enter the "The World That Never Was" I think?) you change into a Drive Form some internal dice is rolled and the more you go into Drive the higher your chances are of turning into Anti-Sora, it's not just the Wisdom Form. You can't use potions or magic but the attacks are much faster, but you cannot change out of it, which, needless to say is a huge drawback. But I have to say, he's pretty awesome to look at.

Chaos_Sora

AndyKhaos is right, it depends on how many, points you have. Anyways I love using antiform, especially anti-glide that is so fun to use!

Twilight_Dancer

apparently I'm the only one who ever turned into anti-form near merlins house in Hollow Bastion. Once you defeat all of the heartless the little revert thing pops up and you can turn bac to normal ( but who wants that?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back