• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What your favorite world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
1. Pride Lands: Best Disney Movie, and Sora as a Lion was badass
2. Timeless River: Only thing I hated was there was no second visit here
3. The World that Never Was: Great scenery, great music, hard bosses.

atrocity

Website
www.eccentrix.com
The World That Never was, and Twilight Town (Especially with Roxas)

I spent at least fifteen minutes skateboarding with Roxas each time I played in Twilight Town (at the beginning of the game).

I adore the World That Never Was, because it has such a cool-looking setup.

keybladejon

I liked TWTNW, twilight town, and radiant garden. TWTNW Cuz its like....cool. Radient garden becuase of the guys and stuff there. And twilight town, because of the scenery. these seem to be the favorites.

away to the ligh

Hey Australian sora. My fav. world of all time is definetly Holloween town. I just love that season ya know. I'm in a rock band, andmost of our showings come around the holloween season ya know. Besides, I just love those guys costumes ya know.

BlaZinbritt11588

Freya said:
Pride Lands! Jumping off of Pride Rock was somewhat entertaining in the late hours of the night, and I just love seeing Sora fighting with the Keyblade in his mouth. *pats Sora*

LOL i loved jumping off of pride rock too!:D

but anyway, i LOVED the world of Tron(space paranoids). the music was good, and i LOVED their costumes. it was different.

i also liked twilight town, even though i kept getting lost.

i didn't like beast's castle, cuz it was kinda boring and spooky to me.....

i haven't been to the world that never was yet. so i dont know what to say about that one...

dariel

pride lands because it looks like the movie,radient garden because u fight the 1000 heartless and get help from cloud and leon also u fight sephiroth there and the world that never was cuz u meet riku again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back