• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What you Want/Don't Want/Expect in the next game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Bit of a shame Sora refused Donald and Goofy's offer to aid him in finding Kairi. He could have used the company in Shibuya, lol.
Would he have been able to even bring people that don't have the Power of Waking with him? If anything, Mickey/Riku/Aqua should have gone with him.
Don't forget Kingdom of Corona as well in fact I also don't want future Disney worlds that suffer the same problem on not just Arendelle but especially Kingdom of Corona.

Also please no Marvel and Star Wars worlds imao.
How was Corona worse than Arendelle? Sora and Rapunzel/Flynn actually seemed to have a friendship. Not only that, but they actually got a goodbye scene. They were close enough that Maximus listened to Sora when he commanded him to get Flynn.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
How was Corona worse than Arendelle? Sora and Rapunzel/Flynn actually seemed to have a friendship. Not only that, but they actually got a goodbye scene. They were close enough that Maximus listened to Sora when he commanded him to get Flynn.
I said this post before but here we go. While I agree with you and to everyone that Kingdom of Corona had a better environment and story than Arendelle as Sora and the gang had more interactions with the cast (minus Pascal) than the Frozen characters which is what this world did better on, it doesn’t mean that the worlds story is “Better” as frankly parts of the world felt “forced” (even more FORCED than Arendelle and The Caribbean) and TOO linear compared to the original movie such as How Eugene/Flynn got knocked unconscious, Him escaping from the Guards with Maximus help (minus the Pub Thugs) and Revealing his real name at the end of the world to SDG.

I also don’t think that Rapunzel and Flynn ever went to the Snuggly Duckling and the Dam off-screen like in the film while Sora and the gang went looking for them. I think they were written out entirely as Rapunzel's journey from her tower to the Kingdom actually lasted for a day and went a different route in the forest compared to the movie. Which makes sense cause compared to the original movie where it was the Guards and Maximus going after Flynn, it was ONLY Maximus that goes after Flynn Rider hence his quote: "The Horse was enough, I don't need monsters on my trail." So obviously they went to a different route in the forest.

Secondly, Sora just wouldn’t shut up when he tried to call out Rapunzel and attracted attention of the antagonists even if he showed concerned for Rapunzel's well being. The First time attracted Gothel’s attention, the second time attracted Marluxia’s attention. Just watching him calling Rapunzel (the second time before Marluxia appeared) almost made me want to shut him up about to interfere the events of the movie and especially the “world order!”

Even. Donald and Goofy did absolutely NOTHING and stood idle while Sora remained unconscious until Maximus woke him up the next day thanks to Marluxia. Shame on them.

On top of that, they drastically changed Flynn/Eugene’s character in the game compared to his role in the original movie. Basically as the Stabbington Brothers were written out of the game and replaced with Marluxia (believe me EVERYONE but their Grandmothers saw this a mile away when the film was announced as a world and knew he was going to replace the brothers) he is the ONLY thief that steals the crown and his reasonings on why he wanted to return the crown and Satchel in KH3 felt not only lacking and “forced” but it had little to no purpose compared to why he wanted to return it in the original movie.

Another issue is that not only do Sora and the gang never question Rapunzel's long hair along with witnessing Rapunzel’s magic powers through her hair, but they also didn’t know about Mother Gothel true colors and remained blissfully unaware about her after their first and ONLY time encountering her until Marluxia reveals her real colors to them through context. Wanna hear the worse part, they, especially Goofy (who is supposed to be the intelligent one of the trio) didn’t grow suspicious with Mother Gothel especially when she coldly dismissed them and said they were “useless and of no help”. I mean If I was present with them and after our first encounter with Gothel once she dismiss us and leaves, I too would be the first to question and feel suspicious about Gothel especially when she coldly dismiss us as “useless” and wether if she really is Rapunzel’s “real mother” (which she isn’t). Even they remain blissfully unaware that Flynn/Eugene got knocked out and when they (particularly Donald and Goofy) see him again they don't question what happened to him theg just say, "Flynn Sora's unconscious" and "Oh no Rapunzel is held Captive" it felt too preachy and over the top.

Lastly, when compared to the other Disney worlds in KH3 such as Toy Box, Monstropolis, San Fransokyo, Olympus and The Caribbean, especially the former 4 they were not always together with Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene in the world as they tend to separate then reunite with them for certain instances of the world which just became "repetitive".

Think about it Rapunzel and Flynn separate from the trio while they were fighting the Reaper Nobodies, when SDG reunited with them they just befriended Maximus, then they separate again when they arrive at the Kingdom (which is where they stop joining the party afterwards, mainly Rapunzel following post story) and don't reunite with them when Rapunzel does the Kingdom Dance, then they don't interact with them again (mainly Rapunzel) until once they start rescuing her from Gothel and after Flynn/Eugene has been healed.

I'm sorry If I'm making this a rant or coming off as being Anti-Kingdom of Corona, but I’m more disappointed with the Kingdom of Corona than Arendelle IMAO (of course this doesn't mean Arendelle was superior), so I put it above Arendelle but below the Top 5 KH3 Disney worlds in terms of story in my opinion.

The point is if we wound up getting worlds based on Wreck-it Ralph, Moana and especially Zootopia I really want SDG feeling more involved and relevant to the plot of the movie's world (be it an original or a retelling of the movie) and not having them go to what happened to the Frozen and especially the Tangled worlds in KH3 where they act as strangers and have little interactions between them (in Frozen's case) or having the story feel "forced and linear" by making SDG involved for a time being with the cast then separating from them in parts of the story then not be involved until the climax of the world, making changes by changing characters personalities and replacing certain characters from those films with one of the Foretellers or Luxu (e.g. Marluxia replacing the Stabbington Brothers, Making Flynn/ a lone thief without Empathy, Gothel a pawn to the Organization) and leaving so many plotholes out from the original film, that will confuse players who haven't seen the original movie (in Tangled's case),, which the funny thing is not many people have actually watched the movie Tangled upon playing the Kingdom of Corona. So I just don't want to have these films suffer the same treatment as what the Frozen and the Tangled worlds in KH3 endure.

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
What I want:
  • For them to leave Kairi alone, so I guess to drop her.
  • More Disney elements with a main Disney villain, preferably Maleficent.
  • Less to no TAV and RAX, and I say that with a heavy heart since I love RAX.
  • To drop and not mention time travel again. If time travel is not the main focus of your story then don't use it towards the end of a saga.
  • That gay shit
Expect:
  • More questionable story choices.
  • Shounen

Rii

Awards
My biggest want is for characters other than Sora, Donald, and Goofy to get world transformations. I would love to see Riku and Kairi as toys or Lea and Roxas and Xion as pirates. The closest we have so far is Pete’s lion form from KH2 and Riku’s costume change in The Grid, but lion Pete was atrocious, and Grid Riku was more of a costume change than a world transformation, and it just made me want more.

I also want Lea to get a haircut.

Zach2

My biggest want is for characters other than Sora, Donald, and Goofy to get world transformations. I would love to see Riku and Kairi as toys or Lea and Roxas and Xion as pirates. The closest we have so far is Pete’s lion form from KH2 and Riku’s costume change in The Grid, but lion Pete was atrocious, and Grid Riku was more of a costume change than a world transformation, and it just made me want more.

I’d like to see Kairi as a mermaid in Atlantica

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think it'd be nice to get just one game dedicated to UX-related characters getting everything all set up and squared away before the main cast start meddling in their affairs. With Ven being a Union leader and Eraqus's connections to the old masters, it'd also be a good opportunity to flesh out TAV more by exploring those stories.

Minimal or no RAX. I've never been fond of Xion, have no strong opinions towards Roxas, and Axel has completely overstayed his welcome. Roxas and Xion want a normal life anyways, so there's your perfect excuse to write them out. Isa can go search for Subject X by himself or make friends with the other characters.

Let Riku travel to Disney worlds and have fun adventures and different forms :(

horto12485

Awards
What i expect for the Future of the Game Series

1: Building/Structure for the Games
2: Better Disney Worlds (Like Moana, Incredibles, Treasure Planet, Ralph, The Princess and the Frog, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Jungle Book ETC)
3: Have Disney Worlds more Involved and Relevant in the story plot of Kingdom Hearts
4: More Exploration on Radiant Garden and Twilight Town
5: More Minigames
6: More Disney Summons
7: More Disney Bosses (Since KH3 gave us only the Titans, Marshmallow, Davy Jones and Dark Baymax)
8: Make Maleficent and Pete more relevant to the Series
9: More Original Characters
10: Have Sora Interact with the rest of the cast Especially Kairi
11: Have Riku and Kairi along with Lea (Or Axel) go to the Disney Worlds and Interact with the Disney Characters
12: Disney Characters playing a Bigger Part in the Series
13: Return of Final Fantasy Characters
14: More Roxas, Axel and Xion

What not to expect

1: No waiting for a New Kingdom Hearts game 5 to 6 less years
2: No Worlds for Marvel or Star Wars just have References or Cameos
3: No more Olympus or 100 Acre Wood or even Atlantica
4: Having the Amount of Disney Worlds just be 7 or 8 cause Kingdom Hearts 3 had a Disappointment with Less Disney Worlds
5: Don't give us one Female Disney Character in Sora's Party (We need more Disney Females in Sora's Party)
6: Don't leave out the Disney Villains as Bosses or don't make them a Joke
7: No Kingdom hearts 3 Mechanics
8: Don't give Kairi Less Screentime give her more Screentime
9: No Story Pacing
10: Don't limit or Filter the Disney Worlds
11: No Disney Live Action Remake Worlds

disney233

Awards

This. I EVEN HAAAAAAAAAAVE ideas on this. I've been brainstorming countless ideas for world transformations, even for those that don't require world transformations (Y'know, like Agrabah, and Wonderland, and all of those worlds) Because let's be real the characters stand out like freaking boards whenever they go to other worlds. 'World boarder?' and yet they're dressed in plain sight in worlds like Agrabah and the Land of Dragons?' Pfffffft. Makes no sense.

That's my want, now here's what I don't want. NO RESTRICTIONS. P L E A S E. If Arendelle and Corona are the results of how restrictive Disney is with KH3, then they may as well cut Disney clean off the list. If Nomura would've had his way we could've have boss fights with Zurg, Randall, and Elsa. But seeing how restrictive Disney and Pixar went, then It puts ALL of the modern films at risk. Zootopia, Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Moana, etc. Either steer off of their radar by using the older films for worlds or have no restrictions at all. Let Nomura let loose on the Disney worlds. (Maybe then, they can have more of a purpose than mere level designs.)

ryder16

I want all the original charters to return. oh... and if any other square game got something in a future KH I would want something from world of final fantasy.

U.N. Owen

Awards
Original or side stories when it comes to the Disney Worlds. If I wanted to see the plot of the movie play out, I would watch the movie.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Want: Another amazing Utada Hikaru track to orient my life around in anticipation of its release while people complain about how it's not suited to the trailers.

Do Not Want: Utada Hikaru to continue to validate this franchise when she's too good for it and Disney doesn't pay her enough anyway.

Expect: To be conflicted.

disney233

Awards
I can say I don't want Attraction Flow to return ever again.
Now in my opinion, I respect your opinion, but I did kind of like the very idea of that Disney magic utilized in such a fashion. Something that lack SO immensely to the point that you replace Yen Sid with Shantotto and people wouldn't complain. Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pete, Maleficent, and Yen Sid are literally the only Disney characters that had such a major roles. OUT OF AN ENTIRE C A S T OF DISNEY CHARACTERS (Hell maybe even original Disney characters if they're ballsy enoufh) Everything else Disney had been reduced to meaningless cameos and mere excuses for gameplay levels and Frozen. One thing I DESPISE about Kingdom Hearts. The Disney part isn't there anymore. Disney characters that were once a threat or had importance are now jokes and cameos. Not even the Mistress of all Evil had A REASON to be in KH3. That Disney magic has just....dwindled. The very concept of these attraction flows to me was a breath of fresh air....despite how it contributed to ONE boss fight and served no story purposes.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Want:

-Riku as a Playable Character with Mickey and Kairi as permanent Party Members as they go through Disney Worlds and hopefully some of the Disney Worlds are ones that have been missed opportunities like Jungle Book and Treasure Planet

--Riku's relationship with Mickey and Kairi should be further explored similar to how Sora, Donald and Goofy's was in Kingdom Hearts 3

-Sora's story being unlocked only after beating the main Story similar to Reverse/Rebith (i'm expecting Sora's gonna be chilling in Shibuya most of the game)

-MoM is Demyx but doesn't remember the past similar to Ventus

-Subplot of Ven discovering his past and trying to find his old friends

-Some FF characters other than Moogles to show up

-Command Deck

Don't Want:

-Drop Mechanic

-Riku's Story only being two fights

-Story being rushed

-Kairi getting thrown to the sidelines again

Expect:

-Drop Mechanic

-Dream Eaters as Allies but maybe Disney Characters will be Allies too

-Sora and Riku centric

(Theres probably more stuff I can add to Want,Don't Want and Expect but that's all I got for now)

horto12485

Awards
Want:

-Riku as a Playable Character with Mickey and Kairi as permanent Party Members as they go through Disney Worlds and hopefully some of the Disney Worlds are ones that have been missed opportunities like Jungle Book and Treasure Planet

--Riku's relationship with Mickey and Kairi should be further explored similar to how Sora, Donald and Goofy's was in Kingdom Hearts 3

-Sora's story being unlocked only after beating the main Story similar to Reverse/Rebith (i'm expecting Sora's gonna be chilling in Shibuya most of the game)

-MoM is Demyx but doesn't remember the past similar to Ventus

-Subplot of Ven discovering his past and trying to find his old friends

-Some FF characters other than Moogles to show up

-Command Deck

Don't Want:

-Drop Mechanic

-Riku's Story only being two fights

-Story being rushed

Expect:

-Drop Mechanic

-Dream Eaters as Allies but maybe Disney Characters will be Allies too

-Sora and Riku centric

(Theres probably more stuff I can add to Want,Don't Want and Expect but that's all I got for now)

This i can agree with I like these Theories and ideas you want Especially the Playable Riku and Mickey/Kairi Party Members and then the Jungle Book and Treasure Planet worlds you mentioned

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
What I want most of all is the same as ever for Kairi to finally get a moment to shine, though I know that'll never happen. Still I'd love her to have an active roll and weaponize her pure light to vanquish the darkness. (Maybe even show us why you shouldn't fight darkness with such a bright light as the Fairy Godmother said in BBS)

I guess I could settle for characters other than Sora (and Riku), being shown as competent and accomplishing stuff.

Other than that I want better pacing no more waiting until the end to get the story I came for going. Have significant stuff happen throughout, if need be after completing each Disney world, if they're not really allowed to be roped into the games main plot.

Interactions between the various characters would also be greatly appreciated. Lets have Aqua interacting with Kairi and Ven with Roxas and Terra with Riku. Show Riku and Saix make amends with Roxas. Let us see Xion's friendship with both Namine and Riku develop some more. Have Axel catch up with Ven and deepen his bonds with Xion, Roxas and Kairi. Finally have SRK interact as a trio of friends again, I want Kairi to interact more with Riku and in a non-romantic framed way with Sora.
It'd be great to have Sora finally thank Namine and everyone else thank Sora.

Also would love for the characters not to just disappear the the end of the game, so we get to interact with them.

One thing I really don't want is too many new characters, our cast is huge and underdeveloped as is.
I'd also rather they keep any time travel talk to a bare minimum.

Back