• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What You Like/Dislike about Days and why:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anakin Skywalker

Like the title says...as for me:

1. Getting to Play as Roxas.

2. The New Limit Break addition.

3. Stronger New Weapons.

Stronger New Enemies.

5. Getting to have The Organization 13 Members as partners.

Dislikes:

Leveling up with panels...Seriously? That takes away a very important fundamental of ALL RPG Games...

They switched the Attack and Jump buttons around which kinda made it difficult to get used to. Why would they remove what's been firmly implanted in our brains since 2002?

3. The Characters are EXTREMELY weak in Mission Mode

4. Multi-Player Mode could've been better...If only they had put in the option to have another player fight alongside you as a team partner during Story Mode...

5. Mission Mode could've been better too...if only they had made the characters stronger and given them their own unique abilities rather than just making them use the same magic as Roxas...They could've given Riku Dark Firaga for example...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
might as well do this for the 2349th time.

- The panel system. Tis fun, though once you get the hang of, it's pretty easy.
- Dialogue
- Getting to play as Roxas again. <3
- Graphics (which were great for a DS game)
- Casual gear/joke weapons. Nice bit of fanservice.
- Saïx, because he was like, the only decent character lol.
- Playing as the other Organization members.
- Magic actually had some use.
- Limit breaks. :D

Dislikes:

- Xion/Xion-centric plot.
- Riku (in Days, not his character as a whole)
- Axel being whored again (which is depressing because he's going to be whored again in the future)
- Not enough screen time/development for the Organization as a whole.
- Slow-paced storyline.
- All the friggin' palette changes.
- Doing almost no damage in Mission Mode. I know the enemies are supposed to be stronger, but come on..
- Too much ice cream scenes. They got tiring after.
- Repetitive missions.

Fallen Prince

Mostly just the sigils, I hate that I can't get the secret reports for every day due to the stupid restrictions

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Hmm... it was repetitive, and I thought that members 9-12 were going to get some backstory, but I guess not.

But overall it was good.

Rexy

Bronze Member
-organization better point of view
-liked how Kingdom Hearts Final Mix battle agains Sora and Xemnas was part of the story after all
-How Xion was viewed the same by Roxas and Axel, Roxas saw someone like Kairi and Axel saw someone like Naminé, Kairi's Nobody, similar to her
Dislikes:
-not much of party members
-stupid sigils
-Xion as a multivisual player

Gram

Banned
Awards

dislikes:
roxas went from DW badass who left the org. to learn bout his keyblade and sora to being a xion fanboy emo-bitch.
xion couldve been better than a replica.
it was bout xion, everyone else was simply there.
it was boring and reptitive
the theater mode aint worth shit
level panels
enemy hp was annoying not challenging
the story is drug out
missions suck
wonderland
halloween town
agrabah

Rexy

Bronze Member

dislikes:
roxas went from DW badass who left the org. to learn bout his keyblade and sora to being a xion fanboy emo-bitch.
xion couldve been better than a replica.
it was bout xion, everyone else was simply there.
it was boring and reptitive
the theater mode aint worth shit
level panels
enemy hp was annoying not challenging
the story is drug out
missions suck
wonderland
halloween town
agrabah
i really likes agrabah in that game, more than KH2 thats the truth, the best story for the worlds were Kingdom Hearts 1 so. i do not like Beast's Castle, wonderland and Halloween town, i just don't like the last one thanks to that heartless who eats another heartless, he was a dificult boss. i don't like very much neverland either thanks to Ruler of the Sky. I would like that game more if it was like the other, story and not missions

αsiя

space coke
  • 19 Playable Characters (even though some were useless and not fun to play as)

Dislikes
  • Story
  • The Missions, not because of how they are but how repetitive they were
  • Mission Mode, it's the same missions, I expected at least some new ones that were exclusive to it
  • Xion
  • Pretty much everything else in the game

Gram

Banned
Awards
i really likes agrabah in that game, more than KH2 thats the truth, the best story for the worlds were Kingdom Hearts 1 so. i do not like Beast's Castle, wonderland and Halloween town, i just don't like the last one thanks to that heartless who eats another heartless, he was a dificult boss. i don't like very much neverland either thanks to Ruler of the Sky. I would like that game more if it was like the other, story and not missions

ah thanx for reminding me of those flying in neverland was fucking awful.
i basically hated every world.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
-Panel System
~Leveling
~Magic Mechanics
~Limitations on abilities
-Graphics
-Boss Battles
-Introduction to multiplayer in the series
-Limit Breaks
~A finisher attack

Dislikes:

-Story (At least the game isn't a part of the main series)
-xionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxion
xionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxi
onxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxio
nxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxion
xionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxi
onxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxio
nxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxion
onxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxionxion
-Limit Breaks
~In the boss battles with these characters, their normal attacks were basically their limit attacks... how the fcuk could they not use these attacks unless they had some special thing equipped? UGH
-Mission Mode gave us repeats of repetitive missions... LOL WAT
-Roxas' backstory being crippled and destroyed
-The amount of worlds was considerably small (7)

Did I forget to mention Xion at all?

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I really didn't dislike anything about it, now what I would have liked is if they made it possible to go to the skyway where kingdom hearts was formed and see it grow over time, or like have it get bigger with more heartless you destroy throughout the game.

Uhh no wifi multiplayer was my only low point about the game.

zaqareemalcolm

-Panel System
-Deserters
-Lines in the game (My name is of no importance, Kupo)
-Difficulty

Dislikes:
-Fact that enemies in mission mode were stronger, EVEN WHEN PLAYING SOLO
(I mean, they could've tone the enemy strength to story mode when playing solo)
-Emerald Serenades (Unless I'm carrying alot of magic with me)
-Slow pace. (Only fun when played in short bursts and not continually.)
-No Wifi (Not many people in Singapore are KH fans :-/ )

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
- Organization XIII as playable characters.
- English script.
- Panel system and gameplay mechanics.
- Missions.
- All the members themselves, up to the XIIIth, despite his unbearably annoying "Xion fanboy emo-bitching" to the point where you want to send "her" and him to the ground out of the clock tower height. Coded made up for it by returning him to his KH2 format. Thank God...
- THE MOOGLE.

Dislikes:
Everything else, including the character butchering and the epitome behind it all - you can guess who belongs here.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
- Graphics
- Panel system
- English acting
- The Organization Moogle
- Saix
- Music

Dislikes:
- Xion/Plot
- Days!Axel
- Days!Roxas
- Days!Riku
- Days!DiZ
- How weak the Organization is in multiplayer

Honip Vale

The fact that strong slow characters almost automatically kick the asses of characters like Larxene, and magick-centric characters. Riku's sue-ness in gameplay. We get it, he's a badass. Don't make him THAT easy to kill crap with. And Lexeas? Stop one shotting things! Give Larxene's Combo-Lock and Zexion's epic magic a chance to work!

cryptogram

Likes: Organization-centric game. Most of the dialogue. The cutscenes/FMVs. Dislikes: The panel system. Some missions were repetitive. Some boss fights were too easy, some were frustrating. Xion + when the story focused almost entirely on her. Roxas pining for Xion. The countless sea salt ice cream-eating meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back