• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What You Like/Dislike about Days and why:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I guess a couple of things I actually didn't like about days was, no online mode, the lack of local players made one of it's important features a bore. UH... no real explaination for Xions sudden I have to kill you attitude and change of attitude with no emotional conflict. the lack of real weapon variety, like how quite a few weapons were just recolors of other weapons. Then maybe I just wish it was idk a little more.... well more. but then again limited memory space is the answer to that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
UH... no real explaination for Xions sudden I have to kill you attitude and change of attitude with no emotional conflict.

He didn't brainwash her. Xion knew that at that point, either she or Roxas will have to go away. Seeing how she was a Replica vs. Roxas being the true Nobody, she decided it was best for her to be the one to go away, and the only way in which that was possible was to get Roxas to fight her seriously.
I can only imagine that had she won, she'd have returned to Sora either way, but then Sora's vessel would've been screwed, so.

Who was it that said you didn't need to read the interviews?

While it's not impossible to understand from the game, it is quite difficult. :v hope this helped.

zaqareemalcolm

lol
The story of days did very little for the kingdom hearts series as a whole, that's about all I have to say about it.
Of course. Its a firetrucking midquel for god's sake.s1worstbirthdayeverIt can only add something new to the plot.
Like...
-Axel and Saix being friends before turning into Nobodies.
-Xion's very existence (Don't get me wrong, I don't despise her)
-Xigbar having met Ventus
-Xemnas searching for the Chamber of Waking (If you didn't watch scenes of KH2FM on Youtube)
-Saix trying to take over the Organization

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Of course. Its a firetrucking midquel for god's sake.s1worstbirthdayeverIt can only add something new to the plot.

And yet, it explains why, as far as I know, in Coded, there are Memories that belonged only to Riku in Sora's journal. And Snarl of Memories shows us how that was possible, because Riku's Memories flowed into Xion, and were then absorbed by Sora.

That's new.

jazumin-chan

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Panel system
The graphics - pretty good for DS
Dislikes:
Slowness of the story
Repetitive Missions
Leveling up through panels
How the missions work - I'd like to be able to explore complete worlds and grind with more ease.

zaqareemalcolm

And yet, it explains why, as far as I know, in Coded, there are Memories that belonged only to Riku in Sora's journal. And Snarl of Memories shows us how that was possible, because Riku's Memories flowed into Xion, and were then absorbed by Sora.

That's new.
Which came out first? Coded or 358/2? I'm really not sure.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Because if 358/2 came first than the "Snarl of Memories" cutscene would be more of a "new thing" than "explanation". Vice versa if Coded came first.

I fail to see still how it would matter. A "new thing" can be an "explanation" if it was presented after what it came to explain. Like, BBS will be considered 'a new thing' because it introduced a lot of concepts we've only theorized about and barely had referenced, but those 'new things' 'explained' a lot. o.o

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Playing as Roxas
The keyblades in it
ending cutscenes (was sad but I liked it)

Dislikes:
Xion (only because to me it felt like it was her story and not Roxas')
Thos fluffing Missions
Riku being weak and yet he's the final boss :/

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku being weak and yet he's the final boss :/

I think the proper final boss is Xion... the Riku fight is more because they kind of "had" to go along with it due to Deep Dive xD; It also doesn't make sense he'll be all that strong because... well, it's Riku. Setting aside having no true special abilities beyond skill, it was quite an emotional fight for him. He wasn't being really, truly serious and then he god-modded you.

Suzannah=Namine

1. The line "Roxas that is a stick." XD
2. More Roxas (fangirl squeal)
3. Playing as Organization characters
4. The plot gaps get filled in pretty well I guess.
5. I don't mind some of the panels, I like the use of the Keychains/Keyblades
6. The mini-game type missions, those are fun
Dislikes

1. Graphics
2. Graphics
3. Graphics
4. The limited amount of voice over. I mean how many times do we have to listen to Roxas sigh and Axel evil giggle
5. That stupid Infernal Engine at Beat's Castle *=.=
6. Roxas' diary, I don't know why, it just annoys me
7. Level up panels, hate those
8. I miss Gummi levels

SaixBeserk7

People keep saying how weak other chaarcters are in mission mode but once you buy/equip the Zero Gear they get ALOT stronger. im not sure if this has been said already i just skipped to the last page.

Decrith

2. Xion's Storyline
3. Ice Cream
4. Music
5. Repetitive Missions
6. Mission Mode is extremely hard (which makes it fun)
7. Limit Breaks
8. Panel System
9. Play as Organization 13 members.
10. English Dialogue

Dislikes:
1. Cutscenes lack voices
2. Graphics (although I have to admit, its better than most games in the DS) but I got used to the PS2 graphics.
3. Leveling up takes too long.
4. Lack of Character vs Character. They should have added a bonus mission mode where you can fight anyone you want.

Anyway, I still love the game, but it isn't perfect.

Syrahl

2: good plotline (eventually)
3: gameplay is almost identical to the ps2 games
4: it's on a portable console.

dislikes:
1: story takes ages to pick up.
2: panel system is annoying early in the game where you have no extra slots
3: it's not always clear whether Xion has her hood up
4: I had it finished in 2 days when I first played it.

Princess-Sammi

Days was my first KH game, so I was very addicted to it. The things I liked were that you play as Roxas (and the Org. members in multiplayer), the graphics and that you learn more about Organization XIII. Saïx is also one of my favourite characters, so it was lovely to see that he was also focused on quite a bit. :)

I, however, completely dislike Xion. Just ... everything about her. I mean, I swear this was meant to be Roxas' game, not hers. Xion aside, I also hated the repetitive button-mashing that made up your attacks. I was addicted to Days when I first got it, so I had a very sore thumb for a couple of weeks.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It was meant to be "the story of Roxas's time in the Organization". Despite seemingly being one and the same, it's not quite a promise for a Roxas game, just like how KH being Sora's story doesn't mean he's that relevant or prominent a character in each and every title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back