• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What You Like/Dislike about Days and why:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i liked everything exceot tht panel leveling up and repatitive missions/

zaqareemalcolm

Dunno if this has anything to do with the thread, but I vaguely remember Nomura saying that Days isn't for gamers who like to complete games quickly but is meant for those who like to play on the bus or something like that.
That would explain the missions being "repetitive"

Allister Rose

French Lover
I also remember him saying that but don't know...nomura should just stick to one type of gamer though

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I really liked Days, but the missions did get kinda boring. I wish they could have included more on the plot, though. For example, what Roxas did in his first week as a Nobody? I don't know if it's true or not, but I've heard that he ran off from Xemnas after he got his name and Xemnas sent Axel to Twilight Town to retrieve Roxas and bring him back to The World That Never Was.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont remember that. i just thought the entire plot was boring. they wanted to shwo the life of org. day by day, and maybe missions would've been good as a side thing like crisis core, but they made them mandatory and really hard to move on and enjoy a little free roam, which was one of the things almost all KH games have.

Panel system was good idea, but it did more limiting than actually strengthening you when you got up to lv 85. That and they did nothing until the end. just like kh2, the climax came in until near the end

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont remember that. i just thought the entire plot was boring. they wanted to shwo the life of org. day by day, and maybe missions would've been good as a side thing like crisis core, but they made them mandatory and really hard to move on and enjoy a little free roam, which was one of the things almost all KH games have.
that plus the bad wrtiting is why i hate teh game its so freakin boring.

Panel system was good idea, but it did more limiting than actually strengthening you when you got up to lv 85. That and they did nothing until the end. just like kh2, the climax came in until near the end
it'd helped if they had kept the leveling like kh1/kh2

Allister Rose

French Lover
that plus the bad wrtiting is why i hate teh game its so freakin boring.

it'd helped if they had kept the leveling like kh1/kh2
true, but it was prettty creatie. i just hated how annoying it was, and they should've made them easier to distinguish.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Dunno if this has anything to do with the thread, but I vaguely remember Nomura saying that Days isn't for gamers who like to complete games quickly but is meant for those who like to play on the bus or something like that.
That would explain the missions being "repetitive"
I believe Nomura also said he made Days mainly because of the multiplayer, which I guess isn't supposed to bring your expectations that high story-wise. Not really a justified reason to why Days's plot was terribly written, but I still don't like what they gave us and they could've done better.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I tihnk they could....the story was boring up until the end, they could've done more with riku. LIke maybe riku attempted to stop org. 13 himself and couldn't and just focused on bringing back sora

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I think they could've done more with almost everybody. I agree with Riku, considering his character was butchered in Days.

Allister Rose

French Lover
wel at least the characters seemed more concrete though, sure we dind't get a back story, but dialogue was defintely different considering nomura was the one who did it himself

Sheireen

-being able to play as Roxas and the other members of the Organisation
-nice graphics
-being able to watch the cutscenes after finishing
-limit

Dislikes:
-too many boring missions
-it takes too long until the best scenes and story part
-switching of the jump and attack buttons
-too less of Riku
-way too many ice cream scenes, I couldn't take it after a while xD
-level up panels

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
+ Playing as the Organization members (even though they're gameplay was mediocre)

+The idea of the game...I guess.

+ Organization Moggle.

+ The script? I mean as much as the story seemed to troll along, the script was pretty decenet. But it was like putting diamonds on crap.

Dislikes: -smirks-

- Story. I mean, this game had some serious potential. Like outrageous potential...and then they go and give Xion to much spotlight. Even the idea of Xion wasn't bad but the execution was just terrible, beyond terrible. It was such fcukery that I couldn't understand who said this was a good way to tell a story. Its a filler game.

- Riku, Roxas, and Axel (the way they were portrayed.) In my honest opinion Riku was out of character. Roxas and Axel's backstory looked incredibly badass in KH2, but then here comes the filler known as Days. Roxas, was also bland, no type of personality, and just did what ever the hell he was told and would bitch about it during the mission and afterwards while eating ice cream.

- Xion. I mean they had the right idea -gags- in mind when coming up with a character to help influence Roxas into leaving, keyword help. She became the sole reason for Roxas's everyday routine.

- The ice cream scenes got old. If they're supposed to keep a low profile how the hell do they keep purchasing ice cream every damn day!? I'm sure they have to wait in line, give the same douche their money, hell they became regular customers...low profile my ass.

-The Organization weren't really fleshed out like I thought they'd be. I'm expecting motive behind Marluxia and Larxene's actions. I'm expecting some back story on some people...but the most interesting memeber, was the Organization Moogle.

-The effin Heartless!!!!!!! They were on steroids!!! Either that or the Organization are some weak bishes.

- That emerald heartless thing that would run around in Wonderland like a bitch.

- Mission mode was just the missions from Story mode...with stupid differences.

- All the world except a few missions in Halloween Town and Wonderland surprisingly. and like only one mission in Agrabah. and how can you have a game about the Organization...when there is only like 3 missions in the World that Never was?

"What's going on!? You can't just do that! Explain movie! Explain!" - Nostalgia Critic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back