• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What yall think is the best nintendo DS out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think is the best nintendo DS out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
I like the XL.
Its basically a big console that was shrunken down so that it is partially able to be taken anymore you want.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
DS lite. Looks better than the phat version, can play GBA games, and I don't care much for the camera/internet features of the i/XL.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it depends. ds lite if you still want compatibility of gba games but if you don't mind that, go for the dsi. i'm perfectly fine with the dsi actually. one thing i found out in my experiences, it's harder for me to move with the ds lite's control pad than the dsi's conrtol pad especially with games like kingdom hearts 358/2 days. dsi's easier to press and it's closer to click.

O

Oberon

DS Lite. GBA slot needs to be used for my millions of GBA games.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I would love to say Dsi since that's the one I have since my old one was stolen, but I miss my old fabulous Coral Pink DsLite.
I love the fact you can play GBA games on it since I love KH:CoM on there.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
DS Lite. I thought it would cause cramps because of my massive hands, but it's surprisingly comfy. The backlight is simply amazing, too. Sure, DSi has a bigger screen but it can't play GBA games. DS Lite wins by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back