• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Xemnas said.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Questionsofheart

at the final battle, when Sora said " there's more to a heart than just anger or hate. Its full of all kinds of feelings. Dont you remember what its like to have a heart?"

Xemnas said: " Unfortunately, I dont."

But isnt that what made the Org. special? that they had remembered what it was like to have a heart? I think this could be a clue as to the theory that Xehanort already lost his heart before ansem found him. Remember that ansem said he had strange abilities? And there have been hints that Xehanort isnt really gone. What do you think?

Questionsofheart

Yes. After reading a post, now I think that maybe Xehanort never had a heart or that he was already a HEartless. This would explain why his Nobody cant remember having one.

The betwixt mind

Sora never asked him if he remembered what it's like to have a heart. He just asked him if he remembered. The reason why he doesnt remeber is because he lost his memory as Xenanort. And after Ansem the Wise found him all he felt was anger and hate. And those strange abilities are the abilities of who he used to be meaning the E.S.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If Xehanort is the old man, the only emotions he had were rage, hate, and anger. The other emotions never existed in him. The old man as we saw did get a kick out of being sadisticly cruel. So Xemnas doesn't remember because he never had them from the start.

Questionsofheart

no, im not saying that Xehanort is the UEM, or Terra. THis is only referring to the theory that Xehanort never had a heart.

And, Betwixt Mind, I didnt quote it exactly, but that is what sora was talking about.Also, they all remember emotions and what it was like to feel them, memories or not.Lastly, we have no idea who Terra is, so you are simply stating a theory as fact. next time, make sure you have your facts stright before you try to tear down someones theory. Infidel.

V

V.A.T.13

Sora never asked him if he remembered what it's like to have a heart. He just asked him if he remembered. The reason why he doesnt remeber is because he lost his memory as Xenanort. And after Ansem the Wise found him all he felt was anger and hate. And those strange abilities are the abilities of who he used to be meaning the E.S.

This exactly what I've been trying to say, but some ppl just cant see Terra and Xehanort being the same person. I mean there are so many hints at it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If Terra is Xehanort, why does he tell Sora that he hates Xehanort? It's more likely that the old man is Xehanort and Terra is an original character.

V

V.A.T.13

If Terra is Xehanort, why does he tell Sora that he hates Xehanort? It's more likely that the old man is Xehanort and Terra is an original character.
just a theory/geuss
- old man is xehanort.
- terra hates him.
- xehanort posses him.
- becomes xehanort himself.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Meh, I dunno. Maybe Xemnas slowly forgot over time. But come on! He HAD to have been a complete being when Ansem found him. A SPECIAL complete being, but complete nonetheless. Otherwise, how did he create a heartless and nobody if he didn't have a heart to begin with?

Darknecessity

I get the point of the relationship ( or wathever that can be called, since it's such terrible relation ) between Terra and the bald unknown guy ( Xehanort *if* its him ).
But can't it be that Terra only hates Xehanort because he tried to possess him and not the other way around, is there a motivation for Terra to hate him before?

AntennaGirl

Website
www.freewebs.com
I get the point of the relationship ( or wathever that can be called, since it's such terrible relation ) between Terra and the bald unknown guy ( Xehanort *if* its him ).
But can't it be that Terra only hates Xehanort because he tried to possess him and not the other way around, is there a motivation for Terra to hate him before?

Look at all the Keyblades. It looks like a battleground, where a heavy battle was fought! Maybe (but know my mind gets overloaded) Terra was the leader of a 'Keyblade-army' and the bald guy killed them all off except Ven, Aqua and Terra...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back