• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would your Organization weapon be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticAngel

If you were in the Organization... What would your weapon be?

Mine would be 2 cool looking keyblade (like Roxas) or a Long Katana, or cloud's sword from FFVII Advant CHildren... SO COOL HOW THEY CAN SPLIT!

Number XIV

I'd go with a two-sided, double-bladed sword (that is, a sword hilt with two blades side by side on either end), and the blades would curve backward so that I could, when I focused, convert it into a bow.

...I've put a lot of thought into this.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I would have a huge sword kinda like Cloud's but bigger or maybe two big maces with tons of spikes.

Little_Red

betch.
I'd go with a two-sided, double-bladed sword (that is, a sword hilt with two blades side by side on either end), and the blades would curve backward so that I could, when I focused, convert it into a bow.

...I've put a lot of thought into this.

obviously you have otherwise it wouldn't also be able to convert into a bow as well as a sword

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
A davy crockett, lmao.

No one would mess with me. LO

shadow_soraxiii

dual wield keyblades or dual wield scythes each dual bladed (weapons would be black and white checker pattern design)

Oblivionite

I'm drawing my onw Orginization 13 weapon, and its most likely going to be a sword.

TurcsiX19

Sickle and Hammer
or
Dual Sickles
or
Dual Tonfas
or
Large Mallet(similiar to Miru's in Legend of Dragoon, maybe bigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back