• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you rate sephiroth as a boss form 1-10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Seph is 10. Literally speaking, he is the hardest boss. Kurt Zisa was extremly easy, you just needed to know what to do. With Sephiroth, he's hard, no ways around it.

V

Vincent Valentine

depends entirely on how good you are...
still, he gets a 10, consider the competition. Phantom/Ansem/Kurt Zisa? Hes tougher than them all.

ReturnableMemory

10; He was the hardest boss I went against. If I didn't find a strategy guide online to beat him, I would still be losing to him.

got_kh2?

my (9 year old) brother beat sephiroth like 20 times starting from when he was lv 80, and he only used 3 elixers the whole time, so he's not that hard... kh2 Sephiroth is WAY harder.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
6/10 i lost to Sephy once, cos i was watching his attack pattern tryin to figure out when to counter etc. i got him down to 1/2 green health bar as well...Kurt was more difficult because of his erraticness, Phantom was a p155 take

darkness eternal

i would give sephiroth a 7 out of 10. he was definetly hard but there was a way to beat him, like ultima weapon and level 100. Its kinda of hard to explain but ive played bosses that you cant really prepare for and its just based on luck if you win!?!? cuz these day when i play kh i fight sephiroth as fun, like its not even challenging to try and beat him.

surfer1593

a 9, all the other bonus bosses were hard, but if you know the formula they can be taken down easily.

CidHighwind

i give him a 10 not because hes hard but because hes a fun challenge
hes the way i level i fight him over and over from lvl 60 to about 90 so hes not that hard after u know how to beat him
the funniest thing is hes never beaten me

The M.C.

JTTW
i would give him a 9. the hardest boss for me ever was that guy in FFX-2 at the bevel (Spelling?) place with 100 floors and every ten was a boss. oh yeah the genesis thing.

R

Riku's Dawn

Sephy 15/10
Kurt Zila 9/10
Phantom 13/10

Ah yes,Trema.I haven't gotten there yet.Need to level up more.What's a good place?

D

Deleted member 5341

Sephi's awesome !! ... He wasn't too hard to beat though once you get used to him XD The only hard part about battling him was getting over there to smack him fast enough before he put Sin Harvest on yeh....

I give him a 10 though cause he's a good difficulty plus he rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back