• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you put in a Final Fantasy game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You can sticky this if you want.

So I was thinking we could use a thread to come up with our own ideas for future FF games. Such as plots, gameplay elements, growth systems ect.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I kinda want a return to good old fashion high fantasy settings. XII was mostly like that but still a little heavy on unusual clothing designs & too much advanced tech going around (too many airships). A high budget HD game based on the old school style would be awesome.

Oh & stick to the job change system. It's the best mechanic in the series & getting experimental with the gameplay tends to backfire more often than not.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I personally think they should bring back some older elements of FF and reintroduce them into a more modern theme. For example what would a red mage look like in the modern world or in a near future world? What kind of weapons would a modern red mage use or what kind of magic would the mage use in the modern world?

I picture a modern world, maybe near future like 20 or 30 years from now. Of course some technology will have to be sci-fi after all this if FF we're talking about. So in this near future world have airships, chocobos, and moogles, ect. As well have a version of the job class system that fits with a near future world. When you look back at the FF series, the Job Class system is always used in worlds based on the past. Sure FFXIII introduced something new like the job Class system with Paradigms, but what I'm talking about is the old job classes designed for a modern/near future world.

As for the leveling up system, we could have Job Classes level up as well as the Weapon level up system of FFII slightly changed for a modern/near future world.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
arent new final fantasies suppose to bring us new elements to the series?

anyway, i'd prefer preset job classes for characters, i think it's more streamlined that way. not a fan of world maps though, just one big world to stroll around. i'd like them to bring back the old monsters too. and less airships, but not to the point that they become rare. more diverse magic. and the traditional way of leveling up. and hopefully a brand new battle system.

BlackBlitz7

Website
burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
I'd love to see a Fantasy Fantasy that truly combines magic and science to the fullest. Not just having Technology but somehow incorporating that to where is REALLLY important.
And yeah the preset classess sound nice, but still some sort of freedom when it comes to battling is always nice.

Janus Q

i'd like to see a battle system used in kingdom hearts 2, more action laced with fewer rpg elements. that and as far as characters go i think we need a change of age. no more 12-20 year olds, we need more experienced and older characters. for example something like Cid from FF7 or any other you'd like to reference. and i want towns to explore in the next one, with plenty of people to interact with. if anything i think i'd like the next FF to model itself after Lost Odyssey, yes i said it, and that's only because the father of ff was behind LO. you see where i'm going with this. plus i'd like the story to be a bit mature and darker then previous installments.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
FFXV with the ability to go new parts and old parts of various universes we've seen already.

Like exploring more Pulse, Spira, etc.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would like to see the class system like in FFXII Zodiac Job System, but able to see the costume change. And a mix of the medieval and the modern. Also, I'd like choices in the game. Choices that affect how the ending might be.

FF next main character will be an angsty African American teen who uses the 'N' word alot XD

Hmmmm.

State

Awards
Have an antagonist that seems serious as ass serious and straight, and have townsfolkes spread rumors about him being gay. Talking with townspeople is interesting, in-game gossiping is magical. @__@

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I would like to see the class system like in FFXII Zodiac Job System, but able to see the costume change. And a mix of the medieval and the modern. Also, I'd like choices in the game. Choices that affect how the ending might be.

Hmmmm.

how about we have decision be the main character and just run through cities full of black people

lmao

αsiя

space coke
As long as the characters are designed as fashion models that orgasm to the sound of a zipper, then I'll buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back