• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you like to see in a KH3 E3 trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
Whether or not Kingdom Hearts III will have any substantial presence at this year's E3 is something we won't know until Square Enix wraps up their press conference, but I'm assuming that at most we'll get a new trailer of some sort. Just curious: What elements of the game would you most like to see prominent in an E3 preview? More than anything, I'm dying to know what new or possibly returning Disney properties and characters will receive worlds in the game, if there will be additional playable characters besides Sora, and new gameplay mechanics, like the transforming Keyblade shown in the last trailer.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd like to see them get rid of that shitty new art style. It looks like crap. Ideally, the trailer would open up with a Sora design more like KH1, like exactly the same. Sora is in Traverse Town, using the Kingdom Key. In fact, just a trailer of KH1. Or a trailer of myself, when I was young, and happy...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
tbh, I'd be fine with just snippets. We haven't gotten a real trailer yet and after BBS, Square seems to have learned their lesson about bombarding the audience with plot heavy trailers, so the first few might not show much.

New duds for SDG, a preview of a new Disney world, some fancy moves, and the usual cryptic shit and I'd be a happy camper~

Awards
I'd like to see them get rid of that shitty new art style. It looks like crap. Ideally, the trailer would open up with a Sora design more like KH1, like exactly the same. Sora is in Traverse Town, using the Kingdom Key. In fact, just a trailer of KH1. Or a trailer of myself, when I was young, and happy...

[video=youtube;Pr9twjpM7gU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9twjpM7gU[/video]
[video=dailymotion;x24xu3q]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24xu3q_kingdom-hearts-ii-english-cutscene-583-ending_videogames?start=7[/video]
Honestly it just looks like the KH2 Cutscenes. I like it personally.

tbh, I'd be fine with just snippets. We haven't gotten a real trailer yet and after BBS, Square seems to have learned their lesson about bombarding the audience with plot heavy trailers, so the first few might not show much.

New duds for SDG, a preview of a new Disney world, some fancy moves, and the usual cryptic shit and I'd be a happy camper~

I miss those days though. So much theorizing and such. It became a game within itself to pass the time. Personally I would like to see maybe one more plot teaser, possibly expanding on the conversation we saw at D23 last year, a disney world that get's everyone hyped. Something like Frozen/Pixar(Incredibles maybe)/Star Wars/Marvel, and a playable character besides Sora or atleast different party members than SDG something like SRK or Sora, Axel and someone. In a dream scenario maybe a multiplayer teaser for something like Mirage Arena or a Versus Mode.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
-At the start of the press conference the lights slowly rise, Utada Hikaru can be seen standing at the center of the stage.

-She starts singing Simple & Clean while a montage of 1.5's titles plays over the big screen.

-Transitions to Santurary as 2.5 is shown.

-She starts singing a whole new never before heard song as KH3 trailer begins. It's KH3's theme song.

Plausible? No, not really but it'd be epic.

Nate

- The room is dark, it is quiet, almost awkwardly so.

- The screen lights up with the logos for Square Enix and Disney, audience excitement begins to build.

- We see Sora and the gang in all new outfits, cheering is heard.

- Sora is talking to Sid somewhere at Radiant Garden, Sid seems irritated.

- "There is no way to get you into space to fight that thing, the Gummi Ship simply isn't strong enough" Sid exclaims

- Out of nowhere, we hear a familiar voice.

- "I find your lack of faith...disturbing"

- It's Iron Man.

- As per tradition, they share a laugh.

- Audience Explodes. Some angry, some happy, some providing salt for more ice cream.

- Iron Man and Sora begin to build a new Gummi Ship to take on the Death Star.

- We see Donald chuck a flyer from the movie "Frozen" into the garbage

- "Coming Soon"

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I want to see the new duds. I actually prefer the KH2 attire to KH1's, but this title needs some new duds. Sora has gotten news duds in each main game (BbS, KH1, KH2, DDD) and I need to see what he looks like. I'd also like to see SDG, Riku and Kairi get some new duds too. Do I expect it? No. But I'd like it.

I also would like to briefly see what worlds we'll be visiting. Frozen's a given, so after they show that off, I'd like to see a look at some other worlds (Black Cauldron? Big Hero 6? Kim Possible?).

Also for it to be confirmed that Command Menu is gone forever and Command Deck will be a staple from now on. Because I'm really scared they're going for the obsolete inferior boring old Command Menu for the casuals.

Also, Riku and Aqua confirmed as playable scenarios and maybe a smaller scale Kairi scenario because damn this girl needs some true character development and story relevance just have Shiro write it or something damn Square

horto12485

Awards
Here's what i would like to see In the E3 Trailer of Kingdom Hearts III

The Logos of Disney Interactive Studios & Square Enix

Sora and the Gang in New Outfits

Gameplay of Kingdom Hearts III

The Return of Party Members

Death Star battle with Darth Vader(Secret Boss)

Sora meeting the Avengers & New Avengers in Radiant Garden as Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee(Based off of Both Avengers Movie and Age of Ultron stories for the 1st and 2nd Visits of Radiant Garden) and Also Dipper & Mabel, Phineas & Ferb and Friends, Kim Possible & Ron Stoppable while Wander & Sylvia will appear later in the 3rd Visit of Radiant Garden

More Attraction Flows(Such as Tower of Terror, Soarin, Tea Cups(From Alice in Wonderland), Astro Blasters)

Pixar in KH3(Toy Story, A Bug's Life & The Incredibles)

Return of Drive Forms

Return of D-Links

The Battle against Loki(First Visit of Radiant Garden)

Sora and Friends in Arendelle(Frozen)

Sora and Friends on Rapunzel's Tower(Tangled World)

Sora and Friends in San Fransokyo(Big Hero 6)

Sora and his friends in Game Central Station

Sora in the Year 2037(Meet the Robinsons) discovering the Future.

and

Spider-Man and the New Avengers(Features Wolverine, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, War Machine, Doctor Strange, The Thing & Carol Danvers) with Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch in a Battle against Ultron and His Army with Ultron saying...

You must be Doomed

and Sora saying

Well let's do this together

and Iron Man Saying

Like the Keyblade boy Said Together

And Sora and his Friends encountering the Rock Titan

and

The Kingdom Hearts III Logo

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Eh. Show me some bits from about 7-8 scenes, a decent amount of gameplay highlighting the new features and of course I wanna see 2 or 3 confirmed Disney worlds in the game while also showing another original world returning.

Last edited:

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
The Square Enix and Disney logo flashes
Sora comes onto the screen
Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, and the rest of the gang come onto the screen
They all hold up three fingers and subtly whisper "three" in unison
Funky Town plays in the background of the trailer
Everyone dances in unison
The Kingdom Hearts III logo comes up
"Dancing All Night" appears under it
"Coming Soon"
A flash of SDG dancing and singing in Atlantica appears and then disappears
The audience is silent
Then they roar in applause because they finally realized that Square did something right for once.

Nate

The Square Enix and Disney logo flashes
Sora comes onto the screen
Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, and the rest of the gang come onto the screen
They all hold up three fingers and subtly whisper "three" in unison
Funky Town plays in the background of the trailer
Everyone dances in unison
The Kingdom Hearts III logo comes up
"Dancing All Night" appears under it
"Coming Soon"
A flash of SDG dancing and singing in Atlantica appears and then disappears
The audience is silent
Then they roar in applause because they finally realized that Square did something right for once.

I swear when you mentioned Funky Town it was going to have something to do with the second Shrek film.
Boy was I wrong.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Logo shows up

Black screen sound effects only

End

Everyone is happy.

Enough footage for everyone to visualize but not enough to give anything away.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Show us improvement to the overall look of the game (it's been a while, it has to be looking a bit more beefed up, visually, by now), the new outfits for Sora and Riku, confirm a world, tease at the plot, done. Confirm more info in interviews later in the week.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Sora's new outfit and 2 Disney worlds (preferrably new ones and not repeats). I'd like to see more, but that's the bare minimum, I'd think.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Some gameplay footage and cutscenes would be nice. They're far enough in development where we should start seeing that.
I'd also like to see Sora, Riku and Kairi's new clothes. Oh, and new clothes for Donald and Goofy too (they've been wearing the same duds since the first game for crying out loud!) and to see the Kingdom Shader do it's thing.

Right now I mostly care to see an announcement for the Remixes on PS4 and KH 3D: Re: DDD HD.

Dandefuzz

I'd like to see at least a glimpse of a possible new Disney world. Failing that I at least want some gameplay, especially regarding those keyblade transformations and ride summonings. Also wanna see the new outfits for the characters, although if there is a trailer at E3 I'd be surprised if they didn't show at least those.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
All I want is to see something new. I don't care if it is even just a small glimpse of Sora & Co.'s new clothes or a new world. Whenever they do the next reveal one of those seems to be a sure thing though. That would be enough to sate me until closer to release, along with the Remasters and possibly DDDHD

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I'd be down for something new such as a new world to go to, new characters from both the Disney and Square Enix side of the crossover, a new outfit for Sora that resembles his Final Form attire, a new outfit for Kairi since what she has on in II is not practical and some clips of Xigbar + or - Braig and Young Master Xehanort trolling pretty much everyone.

Qiesamuel

- New theme song from Utada playing in the background.

- Brief looks from 2 to 3 Disney worlds (like those princess worlds from BBS)

- Some badass gameplay other than Disneyland attractions

- Brief looks of new kind of enemies

- Returning FF characters or new characters from other SE games

- Teaser for other 7 members of True Org XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back