• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you like to see in a KH1 HD remaster?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Final Fantasy X is getting the HD treatment for the game's 10th anniversary, and while we don't know anything other than it'll on PS3 and PSVita, I want to know what you guys would like in a KH1 HD remaster for the game's 10th anniversary in 2012.

Here's what I'd like:

+ PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita version. (Play it on PS3 and PSVita for on the go.)
+ Upscaled graphics and interface that look good at 720p or even 1080p output.
+ Kingdom Hearts Final Mix additions.
+ Uncompressed voice acting, music, and audio. (Makes it sound guuuuud.)
+ Sort of a DVD-extras like feature from the main menu with developer commentary and old trailers. Something nostalgic. ;p

Anyone agree/disagree or would like to add to that?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Final Fantasy X is getting the HD treatment for the game's 10th anniversary, and while we don't know anything other than it'll on PS3 and PSVita, I want to know what you guys would like in a KH1 HD remaster for the game's 10th anniversary in 2012.

Here's what I'd like:

+ PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita version. (Play it on PS3 and PSVita for on the go.)
+ Sort of a DVD-extras like feature from the main menu with developer commentary and old trailers. Something nostalgic. ;p

I agree with this, but i would add Voice acting for Final Mix exclusive cutscenes.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
+ PS3 and PS Vita versions for same reasons
+ 1080p
+ Final Mixes
+ behind the scenes bonus DVD
+ better audio
+ no fish face just to be clear
+ retain audio from KH1 so as to match Sora's younger self and only using new dialogue in the new scenes

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Here's what I'd like:

You hit the nail on the head except I'd like it to be a collection of KH, Re: CoM, and KHII.

noheartx

The biggest thing i think is the FM additions. That would definitly appeal to American and European buyers.

It should have an artbook too. Thatd be cool.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
+ Everything Shamdeo said
+ As much as I like the old music, I'd like them to remix some of the music so its a bit more updated.

And XIII you mentioned a collection concept... I don't think I'd like that. Just because I'd rather have S-E focus on the one KH game I actually like above all. =P

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I agree, but it's like: Why stop at KH1?

The only reason I say this is because I'd want an HD treatment for both games with the FM additions (besides the 720p so I can play it on my HDTV without straining my eyes) since none of the FM's were released outside of Japan. I keep hearing that KHIIFM is loads better and has many more additions in comparison to KH1's FM, whose vanilla version is still pretty good.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd like pretty much all of that plus what noheartx said about an artbook and any bonus tracks/art that'd probably go in with the DVD extras.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I'd want pretty much everything you already listed, but throw in Final Mix versions of KH2 and BBS. I want those FM boss fights!

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I think if they do them one at a time it gives them an excuse to have longer development on them. ;p

Doesn't matter though, they can take my wallet for FF and KH remasters.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
To add on to what Sham said, a better camera is a must.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I would love that and here are my thoughts they should also add:

- Interchangeable English/Japanese voices
- Option to skip cutscenes
- Theater Mode
- Critical Mode

inverse K-blade7

Every thing said, plus maybe a no exp option and the option to refight any boss. So I can repeatedly fight Maleficent, jafar, Riku, etc

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What everybody has said so far.

I would rather it be a collection like XIII said, and I'd like some bonus stuff like an artbook with actual Nomura artwork, storyboards, and staff sketches. Even unreleased art because that would be the cherry on top. Anything that is on Nomura's desk, put it in the artbook.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Everything said here with an addition of deleted scenes/the original plots written that got axed. That would be amazing.

Key to Truth

Awards
People sure get their hopes up. I really don't think there's going to be any kind of HD collection but whatever. If they were to add stuff I would just ask for them to add more content to the game and fix all the game's glitches/bugs.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
People do get their hopes up. I really don't think there's going to be any kind of HD collection but whatever. If they were to add stuff I would just ask for them to add more content to the game and fix all the game's glitches/bugs.

I'd be content with just HD ports that just had fixes in the glitches, but I think the whole idea of the thread (likely or not to happen) is to see what fans would actually want to see included. Though I doubt SE even bothers seeing what fans outside of Japan want (well, mostly, anyway).

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I want them to dig in the game and try to remove some fish faces. 60 FPS if it isn't at it already. Definetly some making of extras featuring TetNomu telling some fun facts about the game, and development stories or w/e. Some redrawn art because Tetsu's art is just hnnnngh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back