• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you like to see in a future Final Fantasy game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I hope they stick to their trend of introducing battle systems that are completely different. A huge world map to explore with breathtaking scenery. Lively towns with lots of stuff to do and interact with.

QuickFlash

Oh, and another cool thing for a numbered Final Fantasy game, would be the return of the World Map.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I want it to have FFXII's style with a large explorable world.

So you want FFXII style the same game that while massive in size had no real direction at all basically the opposite extreme of FFXIII?

Just give me character's who people can relate to for starters. Bring back random encounters(probably too late for that).
Go back to basics by making a certain character with a specific skill set or class like Black and White Mages not I want to start as black mage and turn into a warrior all of a sudden.

Neo

Make Final Fantasy XV an Action RPG with a large world like FF XII and a Cyber Punk/Sci Fi setting.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Eww please no.

I do like characters having certain 'job' classes that they excel in that others do not however.

I guess we just prefer different styles I wasn't okay with the creatures/beasts being on screen because it gave me more incentive to avoid them. Also with random encounters at least more me in kept me on my toes as well.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Personally I'd want XIII-2's style of random encounters be in the main series. You get to see what you're facing and still get a chance to get away with it or get the initiative over it, something I haven't seen implemented in other FFs I've played. I just hope XIII's style doesn't return. I hated that kind of encounter, where most of the time you had no choice and could never escape. It was terrible.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
Another thing is a more old school setting, like the ones in Final Fantasy I,II,III,IV,V and IX(im not to sure about VI cause i havent gone to far in the game yet).

This is something I've always been thinking about. FF13 and 13-2 were set in the future and Versus 13 will be like the modern day era. So I'm really interested to see what kind of setting(s?) we'll be seeing FF15.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Speaking of which, it would be nice to have a prominent male white mage for a change (as no one remembers Minwu). For some stupid reason, they always give that role to a girl that's too weak for combat.

Christhor

I'd like some sort gameplay mechanic that makes sense in the actual game again. You know, like what Materia was in FFVII, it made sense as to why they could do the things they did. With things like the sphere grid, license system and the crystarium, it just makes me wonder how it would actually work in the actual game.

Other than something totally superflous, I would like to see a return to the roots. Similar to what FFIX was. FFI-VI haven't really aged very well, but they've got the spirit and everything down, all we need is to get those put into more polished games.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I would definitely not want to see another game like Final Fantasy IX again. For those who want that kind of old-school stuff, there's always the Crystal Chronicles spin-off series. I've heard that the Wii titles are pretty good if you're into the genre.

I want more steampunk and cyberpunk, but with more mature characters and less Nomura. More characters like Balthier and Fran, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back