• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► what would you guys think of zootopia kingdom hearts crossover?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It's probably going to happen in the next game which I'm happy with. I want to see what mutant hybrids Donald and Goofy turn into.

Megavoltage

Awards
Instead of always being superheroes I like the idea of seeing Keyblade users doing police work with Judy Hopps and dealing with the mundane annoyances that go along with it. Think they'll become cops for this world? Or will the Keybladers have a Batman & Jim Gordon type of relationship with Judy?

Awards
true. that would be kinda cool
Instead of always being superheroes I like the idea of seeing Keyblade users doing police work with Judy Hopps and dealing with the mundane annoyances that go along with it. Think they'll become cops for this world? Or will the Keybladers have a Batman & Jim Gordon type of relationship with Judy?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would actually like to see the dynamic change and have Judy be in charge of them - or take the lead. I really liked that Buzz questioned Sora's presence and intentions from the get-go in Toy Box, which is not the norm. Every DISNEY character Sora meets immediately trusts him and lets him tag along.

Now that I think about it, Zootopia could become the new Olympus - in the sense that Sora, Donald and Goofy start off as "trainees" and eventually become detectives or whatever. It would also be really cool if the world had several side missions that you had to keep coming back to do - missions like solving crimes or helping people - and once you clear them all, you get a "promotion".

Soldier

Awards
Now that I think about it, Zootopia could become the new Olympus - in the sense that Sora, Donald and Goofy start off as "trainees" and eventually become detectives or whatever. It would also be really cool if the world had several side missions that you had to keep coming back to do - missions like solving crimes or helping people - and once you clear them all, you get a "promotion".
YES YES YES! I AGREE 100% Zootopia for KH4 let's GOOOOOO

Also worth noting that them instantly becoming cops isn't all that surprising at this point. Sora joined the army in KH2, and fought alongside pirates (effectively becoming a criminal for aiding Jack Sparrow). Granted, he joined the Chinese army in Land of The Dragons, but my point is he was 15 at the time.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
YES YES YES! I AGREE 100% Zootopia for KH4 let's GOOOOOO

Also worth noting that them instantly becoming cops isn't all that surprising at this point. Sora joined the army in KH2, and fought alongside pirates (effectively becoming a criminal for aiding Jack Sparrow). Granted, he joined the Chinese army in Land of The Dragons, but my point is he was 15 at the time.
Wasn't that the same Chinese army that was taking any able-bodied teenage male and older? They didn't care if the boy had abilities, they took any male. I think that's why Captain Lee had so many problems training them because most were not experienced at all. Sora was definitely more experienced than all of them.

Soldier

Awards
Wasn't that the same Chinese army that was taking any able-bodied teenage male and older? They didn't care if the boy had abilities, they took any male. I think that's why Captain Lee had so many problems training them because most were not experienced at all. Sora was definitely more experienced than all of them.
Truue, but remember, he effectively enlisted in combat. An army's still an army and if KH 2 followed the movie more closely, If Mushu didn't delay Mulan's company from advancing to meet with Shang's father, they would've been slaughtered by the huns. Also worth noting is that Sora is still kind of fresh out of the pod at this point, he forgot how to cast spells and just barely survived the nobody onslaught in front of Twilight Town's train station. I'd say he's still rusty during this point in KH2.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Truue, but remember, he effectively enlisted in combat. An army's still an army and if KH 2 followed the movie more closely, If Mushu didn't delay Mulan's company from advancing to meet with Shang's father, they would've been slaughtered by the huns. Also worth noting is that Sora is still kind of fresh out of the pod at this point, he forgot how to cast spells and just barely survived the nobody onslaught in front of Twilight Town's train station. I'd say he's still rusty during this point in KH2.
He is still rusty, but still way ahead of everyone there (even Captain Lee). Sora literally just came from killing a giant heartless in Beast's Castle and essentially had a warm-up session.

Back